4.3 5 0 163 163 Celebrate Summer with unique maple leaf shapes! Cheetos® Leaves cheese flavoured snacks are a fun shape seasoned with delicious nacho cheese. Perfect to share at all your summer celebrations!

Canadian Fun!
Proudly Canadian eating nacho cheesy maple leaf shaped cheeses...great for my family! ♡ them!
Cheetos Leaves
I was a little disappointed because I was expecting a more pronounced nacho flavour. However, one of my guests absolutely loves these.
Yum
These are delicious so light great cheesy flavor for a cheese lovers ver
Oh Canada
I love buying Canadian products. So when I saw maple leaf Cheetos I had to try them. They were pretty good! The taste and texture is exactly like the regular type, but with a truly Canadian flare!! Love it!!
Pleasantly surprised
I tried these because my friend recommended them. I didn't realize there weren't like regular cheesies. I like the nacho flavouring. I hope they become permanent with a different shape
I AM CANADIAN
I don't know how but when I opened the bag all of the sudden I was wrapped in a Canadian flag Cape with "Oh Canada" playing in the back ground! It's the same great taste as the original cheetos puffs, but more patriotic, if you will... I don't know how I ever felt Canadian before trying these. Good job, eh!
Best
These are one of my favourite nice flavour and always fresh
03-07-2019
I really liked the nacho flavour of these Cheetos. Nice little twist on the regular flavour.
Same Product
These are the same Cheetos that I love but just has a different shape to them. It is nice to see a tribute to Canada Day!
Cheetos leaves
Tasted just like a Cheetos but in a different shape
03-07-2019
Would like to maybe I'll go buy some this weekend.
03-07-2019
I would love to try these they look so good but haven’t found them in the stores
03-07-2019
i love all the cheetos products but i have not tried this one yet would very much like a sample to try