4.3 5 0 169 169 Celebrate Summer with unique maple leaf shapes! Cheetos® Leaves cheese flavoured snacks are a fun shape seasoned with delicious nacho cheese. Perfect to share at all your summer celebrations!
Cheetos® Leaves Nacho Cheese

Great idea
I seen these when I was traveling down east I really wanted to try them, The shape was fun my kids loved it we found it wasn’t that cheesy but overall it was good
cheetos leaves
excellent taste good price, kids love the shapes and the taste
Fun Shape
Same great taste, fun fun shape! Kids Loved it as well!!!
Cute shapes
Kids loved the shapes but didn’t care for the overall taste as it was too airy for them and not cheesy at all.
Yum!
Fun change in shape and flavour. I nice new option and loved the Canadian theme.
Canada Day hit
Bought these for Canada Day and they were a huge hit. Not only is the shape fun but they taste great too.
LOVE THE TASTE
I bought a bag just to try and OMG they taste great. I don't like Cheese puffs I like crunchy Cheetos but these are the ones I will buy now.
Yummy!
I wish these weren't a limited edition! I really loved these, even better than regular Cheetos. Super tasty with a little bit of a kick. I really hope they bring these in permanently!
cheetos
Great snack when having a gathering everyone loves cheetos. Its not easy being cheesy.
02-09-2019
Cheetos fan!
I love Cheeto’s brand! One of my favourite go to chips that I buy! And I love when they come out with new shapes or flavours to try! These ones are very Canadian eh?
30-08-2019
These are great tasty, and great when you want a little snack.
29-08-2019
Good
My boyfriend love this so. He will more and more. I hope to try them too
29-08-2019
Bring back the cheetos paws!!
These were so good!! Reminded me a lot of the cheetos paws they used to have way back when. I prefer these over any other Cheeto cheezie..... but They should bring back the paws!!
27-08-2019
Cheesy leaves
We loved celebrating Canada Day with the leaf shapes. I couldn’t stop munching on them but my 5 year old wished they were the regular cheese flavour. I
27-08-2019
Cheetos Leaves Review
These new cheetos taste like the regular cheetos flavour. The difference is the design of each chip. The leaves are a great way for children to love what they are eating. Overall, the flavour is great! Being a cheetos lover, I give this a 10/10!