4.3 5 0 169 169 Celebrate Summer with unique maple leaf shapes! Cheetos® Leaves cheese flavoured snacks are a fun shape seasoned with delicious nacho cheese. Perfect to share at all your summer celebrations!
Cheetos® Leaves Nacho Cheese

Not satisfying
Thought they would be more flavorful.Not a satisfying snack. Would not recommend.
Not so great
My kids tried these thinking they'd love them as they are nacho cheese. They thought they were lacking something in the way of flavor. I don't think I'd recommend them to anyone.
Cheetos Leaves Nacho Cheese
My son went out and bought a bag for his dad to try out. Let's put it this way. Buy the time his dad got finished watching his shows on TV they were all gone. He doesn't eat much snacks at night. No one else got any either.
23-07-2019
Yum
Great taste. My kids loved them. Very Canadian for sure!
18-07-2019
these are awesome
they taste very good I always love Cheetos they never change it taste so good
18-07-2019
Still dangerously cheesy!
These are awesome. What a fun shape to celebrate Canada day. Same great taste!
11-07-2019
New Flavour
I love the new shapes. It did catch the eye of my children quickly. I also enjoyed the new flavour. I would love to see these come out in the original flavour as well. My family fought over the bag, they were so good!! It's our new go-to snack!
10-07-2019
The best cheater has made!
Incredible!!! My whole family loves these and are hoping the limited time stays longer!! Plus the Canadian flag is an amazing bonus eh!!!
08-07-2019
Fun Shapes
My family enjoyed these fun new shapes to a favourite snack food! The taste was the same as a standard Cheeto but the leaf shape made it a hit for a recent bbq especially for our younger guests.
07-07-2019
My kids loved them
They are just like the normal Cheetos but have the fun shape. They where a huge hit on Canada day all the kids loved them big and small. They reminded me of the Cheetos Paws from when we where kids.
07-07-2019
Excellent
We loved these they are just like the regular but with awesome Canada flags. The kids thought they were very cool.
05-07-2019
Decent, cute for Canada Day
These were pretty good, no complaints! Far as Cheetos go, found they went stale quicker than the other Cheetos we had out at the same time.
05-07-2019
Disappointing
Fun in shape, but the flavour was neither cheesy nor salsa. And some chips had more of the weird spice than others. Should have just been the original cheese flavour
04-07-2019
Fun shaped
Flavour size found them bland.. prefer the regular cheetos and puffs..
04-07-2019
Cheesy goodness
They were very good. My grandkids loved them. I found them very fresh and crunchy with just the right amount of cheese