4.3 5 0 216 216 Cinnamon crispy oven-toasted rice squares. Gluten free made.
Chex Cinnamon Gluten Free Cereal

20-07-2020
Yum
This cereal is delicious! The perfect amount of sweet and cinnamon. The only complaint I have is theres not enough in the box. I find I can get about 4 bowls total per box. That may also because I eat so much because it's so good!
02-02-2017
I loved this cereal. I'm really glad that someone finally came out with an affordable gluten free cereal. It was extremely hard to find reasonably priced GF cereals at the supermarket. This cinnamon flavour was excellent for Christmas baking.
02-11-2016
I loved this cereal ! Yes, it's good in milk, but even better as a snack ! Hungry ? Try a handful of Cinnamon Check instead of chips !
09-09-2016
Very tasty, great cinnamon taste, so tasty you can eat straight from the box yum yum
09-09-2016
Love cinnamon chex!! I like that not every cereal piece has cinnamon flavour! it makes you appreciate the cinnamon that much more. Good mix. I would buy again and again
08-09-2016
Delicious cereal. My wife has Celiac Disease and so many of the cereals she buys are bland and grainy. This is the one cereal we need for the whole house to be happy.
28-08-2016
Grear product and not as expensive as other gluten free cereals. Great for celiacs like myself
13-08-2016
I love this cereal, I love the taste and the crunchiness
09-08-2016
I tried these a month ago because I received a coupon for them. I was surprised how light and tasty they were - I never really tried Chex before. I will certainly be a repeat customer !
05-08-2016
This is a nice mix up from chex. Great flavour and the kids love it! I crush it and add it to my homemade granola bars.
30-07-2016
Great tasting and great in nuts and bolts! The cinnamon is not overpowering...you just know it is there. Nice!
19-07-2016
This is a fabulous product. The taste is great. Everyone in the family loves it. Kids can be hard to please. They love it with or without milk and any time of the day.
13-07-2016
I really enjoyed the cinnamon flavour. I eat it plain as a snack instead of chips or cookies!! Really like the gluten free aspect too.
06-07-2016
One of my favoured flavours is cinnamon so this was a nice treat to find on the shelf. Chex with a nice twist.
06-07-2016
Great taste. You can have them dry as a great snack.