4.3 5 0 327 327 Cinnamon crispy oven-toasted rice squares. Gluten free made.
Chex Cinnamon Gluten Free Cereal

19-06-2016
This cereal is a really nice product. It hasa very cinnomin flavour and tastes great. Love the fact that it is Gluten free. I wish more products were Gluten free like this one is,.
19-06-2016
Absolutely delicious! One of the few cereals out there that tastes like it's healthy and not full of all that bad stuff! Packed full of flavour and delight! Highly recommend.
17-06-2016
very much enjoy this product and even my children, who are not Celiac, love the taste. highly recommend
17-06-2016
This cereal is SO good! I eat it without milk and even like to dip them in peanut butter. They are good enough just on their own though!
16-06-2016
I was impressed by the level of cinnamon and the variety of cinnamon used. Great tasting cereal and snack food!
16-06-2016
Very tasty and great that it's gluten free, good to use in recipes too
16-06-2016
Love the taste what a great gluten free cereal, I great for morning but also just like that for a snack without milk. Having issue with gluten the snack are usually fruit or vegetable but once in a will nice to have a little sweet treat to snack on.
16-06-2016
Great that there's a gluten free alternative that doesn't taste like cardboard. Lots of cinnamon flavour & love that it stays crispy!!
loved it! had to fight my 6 yr old for it. great taste and texture
14-06-2016
This is a great product, I have been eating Chex cereals for years, before they arrived in Canada I purchased them in the United States. I have been enjoying Cinnamon Chex for a long time and the flavor and natural sweetness keeps bringing me back.
14-06-2016
Wonderful cereal. I am gluten intolerant and find this to be an wonderful cereal even to munch on dry. Great flavor and very crunchy.
14-06-2016
Light not to sugary, Great taste. It's a good alternative for the busy weekday
14-06-2016
have tried Cinnamon Chex and I love them, If you love cinnamon you will love this product.
12-06-2016
I'm gluten this one product that is a delicious choice, very enjoyable!
12-06-2016
This is my absolute favourite cereal! I love the cinnamon taste and the crunch! I have been buying this cereal for a couple of years already, whenever we went to the US. I am so happy to see it is now available here!!! The fact that it is gluten-free is even better!