4.5 5 0 605 605 <b>Children’s TYLENOL® Chewables dissolve in your child’s mouth to deliver the medicine that will help them get back to normal. </b>

2017-11-23
Tylenol chewables
My grandson usually does not like to take medicine but he really likes the tylenol chewables. He's fever went down very quickly. He was back to himself in no time.
Bye hockey pain
My 7 yr old liked the taste and it worked with her ache after hockey. My toddler's sticking to your liquid Tylenol.
Good Brand. Good taste.
Good flavor. Seemed to be liked. Would like to know what it would retail for.
Mom approved
Kids like it, easy, convenient and can take on the go for busy moms.
Tylenol makes it easy
Great taste and easy to take. No fuss over liquids or huge pills. Awesome product
Great Taste and works well
Product was good. Daughter took it without a fight and said flavour was good. I usually use Advil but this worked just as well
My #1 Choice
Tylenol chewable are a convenient method of delivering pain medication especially when not at home or late at night.
Worth the money
Spending an extra $1 comparing to store brand, is worth the dollar. There was no fuse , no spitting it out , was actually an easy way to elimste my child's fever
Loved the taste.
I have to admit the child liked the taste and took without a fight. I normally would have a fight on my hands as the child is afraid of the unknown. This was a hit and I would definitely purchase in the future.
Great stuff
Great product my children loved the taste and it worked great
2017-11-21
Faster relief for Pain and fever.
Tylenol chewables is better tasting and the flavour is quite tempting for the kids.
Ok for my child
My child prefers liquid format But t worked the same Tastes the same So no issue on its performance and my child feeling better after taking it Overall if I can’t find liquid format I’ll definitely pick this one up too
2017-11-21
Medicine that works and easier to take.
My kid loved the taste and said it actually melted in the mouth. Like the fact that i can give the medicine anywhere and not have to wait to get or find water and kids have no difficulty swallowing it. The fever came down after the second dose so actually works too.
Great Product
I had no problems with any of my children taking the medication. I much prefer it over the suspension liquids that usually spill and make a sticky mess. The only problem I had was there wasn’t much product in the bottle. With having 3 kids, and all being sick we went through it quite quickly.
No fight
It was so easy to give and he liked the taste. It was usually a little bit of a fight to get him to take the cherry liquid tylenol.