4.4 5 0 123 123 Ritz crisp and thins chips is the perfect crispy snack and comes in flavours that you love.
Christie Ritz Crisp and Thins Salt and Vinegar Potato and Wheat Chips

04-05-2020
Crispy Cracker
I really like these and they are a nice change from potato chips. Very tasty and satisfying, and once you have one you can't stop there. Very nice light snack.
10-03-2020
Cracker love
These are good. Good flavour and great snack. A nice change from chips.
11-02-2020
Wonderful light chip!
I thoroughly enjoyed this product as it was light and crispy! Extremely satisfying. In fact me and my girlfriend ate the whole bag in about 20 minutes it was delicious I wish I had more! It wasn't too overbearing on the salt and vinegar either.
03-01-2020
These are good
These are really good. Will be buying again. Good for snacking
18-12-2019
So tasty, great texture
I love these crisps! I've tried many flavours and love them all. The crunch is perfect, they are light, well-seasoned, and eat like a chip but can also be used like a cracker. Don't ever stop making these!
03-11-2019
Light & yummy
These are awesome, they're so light and they won't spoil your dinner. They're a perfect after school snack for the kid so that their supper isn't ruined by a big snack beforehand.
16-10-2019
Très bon produit
J'ai découvert ces craquelins qui étaient en spécial et nous avons tout simplement adoré. Nous les avons mangé comme des chips car elles sont assaisonnées et délicates. Tout simplement un pur délice et pas gras du tout. À avoir toujours sous la main.
03-10-2019
Full of flavour, great snack! Big enough bag to share. Salt and vinegar is my favourite.
07-09-2019
Chips
Like the flavour. Love them baked and not feel guilty eating them!
03-09-2019
Tasty
Tastes good but most of the bag had broken pieces which it would of been nice to have more whole pieces. I liked how these crackers tasted the most.
15-08-2019
Crunchy tasty snack
These are sort of a cross between a chip and a cracker. They are great with hummus and salsa or any kind of dips. Very tasty
21-07-2019
Best alternative to chips
Has the same crisp and taste with the healthiness of being a cracker. I love it as a snack for movie night.
11-07-2019
Delicious - hard not to eat the whole bag!
These are delicious! Perfect crunch and amount of Salt and Vinegar seasoning. Nailed a snack that’s the perfect combo of chip and cracker.
21-06-2019
ADDICTED!!!!
Omg I had 2 bags and now I am addicted but can't find any more.
27-05-2019
They were meh
Kinda was disappointed as I was expecting somthing different.