4.3 5 0 73 73 5 cinnamon flavour bars.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats

26-10-2020
Love them!
If you’re a fan of cinnamon toast crunch cereal, this ones for you! Definitely a kids favorite (and a parents too). Hope theres a way they can eventually come out with a low sugar one so we can munch on these more without the guilt!
12-08-2019
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
My son really enjoyed these. He doesn't like cereal, but loves the taste of these.
14-05-2016
My son really likes this product. He loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, so I thought I would try him with this.
21-04-2016
My family loves these. They do not last long in our house. Yummy!
19-04-2016
Tastes just like a cinnamon granola bar, and the actual cinnamon toast crunch cereal. I like the taste!!!! Bought this product a few times....
05-12-2015
My husband loves Cinnamon Crunch cereal so this was a great addition to the snack cupboard. They are great to take along on trips to have a snack on hand.
07-11-2015
My daughter asked for these last week so we purchased a box. There was one left this week so I gave it a try. It was nice an light in texture with good cinnamon flavor. Nice for a treat.
03-11-2015
I love this product. Forget your morning muffin have one of these with you coffee instead.
02-11-2015
Their very good nice to have something new, great for lunches and breakfast on the run
01-11-2015
Kids like this. However, a bit too sweet for my taste.
31-10-2015
Very tasty..my kids love these bars...and of course we really like them too.
31-10-2015
This so delicious, but I would buy this on sale and high in sugar, so a little it's more. shared with my friend
30-10-2015
tastes just like the cereal, so if your a fan of that you'll love this!
27-10-2015
Very good everyone loves them only buy when on sale
26-10-2015
These are simply amazing. Only 100 calories per bar as well. Not only delicious but healthy too!