4.3 5 0 73 73 5 cinnamon flavour bars.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats

25-10-2015
My kids and I love this!!! ??�?????�?????�??? We enjoy this quick on the go breakfast with a banana and yogurt.
24-10-2015
Super yummy. Good for one the go when you run out of time in the morning, or need a snack throughout the day. The lucky charm ones are really good too!
24-10-2015
Tout le monde les aime car ils ne sont pas trop sucré au goût et on retrouve vraiment le goût des céréales
23-10-2015
My kids just loved these! Super easy for those rushed mornings.
23-10-2015
These are a very good product and my teenager loves them :)
23-10-2015
Just another sugar packed bar to add to the growing list of most wanted lunchbox snacks. .....
23-10-2015
Awesome! If you like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you'll love these. Great on the go if you like eating cereal with your hands??!! I'll buy these again.
22-10-2015
These are delicious! I buy them all the time, grea for between meals
22-10-2015
Great for a quick bite on the run. Best part is ...it tastes so yummy.
22-10-2015
Mon fils a adorer quand la boite était fini il m'a dit maman faut absolument en racheter
22-10-2015
Great snack my kids loved them i tryed 1 they are very good!
22-10-2015
Cinnamon Toast Crunch treats taste just as good as the cereal. My son just loves them and we give them to him for a school snack all the time.
22-10-2015
I found that they did not taste like the cereal at all. They had a funny taste. I ate one and then gave the rest away.
22-10-2015
Je les trouve trop tendre . Tant qu,au goût , ça va pour moi . Mais malheureusement , c,est pas un produit que j,acheterais en premier .
21-10-2015
chez moi ce produit n'as pas du tout été apprecier. je sais pas si ces à cause de la canelle