3 5 0 30 30 This award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing shampoo tones down brassiness on blonde or gray hair.

27-11-2019
Does the job well, but can dry out hair
Always keep this shampoo to use every so often. Great shampoo if you want to remove brassy tones from your hair. It basically works as a light duty toner after bleaching highlights or roots. Just don't leave it sitting on your hair for too long as it WILL tint it purple lol. Seriously. But it washes out so nothing permanent to worry about. It's is also drying as well so use a deep conditioner with it. Give it a try if your hair needs a little refresh back to a cool toned blonde.
26-11-2019
Reduces Brass to some degree
Minimizes brass, but only if used without conditioner as it seemed to rinse out the pigment. I like it as an inbetween washes touch up application. Would recommend, but not for your primary source of toning
05-11-2019
Works Great for my hair
I have VERY light blonde hair and I use this product on a regular basis to keep my light color fresh, white toned with no yellow or brass. I can’t say anything good about it’s smell it isn’t nice, very old man like, but it works the best out of all the products I have used. Is the drier months of the year I use the conditioner instead of the shampoo to keep from drying out my hair. I leave it in as long as recommender and I find it’s works just as well. I have been using this product for years and have recommended this product to many friends.
14-10-2019
Decent
Over all a great “lightening” shampoo for the average consumer who doesn’t want to pay the big prices for “salon quality” I would for sure recommend giving it a try. It’s jot for everyone.
02-10-2019
I love the smell
I find it doesn’t really tone the hair but the smell is nice
24-09-2019
It works!
Though pricy, this product really works! Made my blonde hair lighter, brighter and removed the brassiness! Would recommend and would use again .
24-09-2019
Not worth it!
I feel like the shampoo doesn’t live up to the hype or price. I used twice weekly for a month but found it still left my hair brassy and dry.
04-09-2019
Meh
I expected better results for the price I paid. I also felt this shampoo really dried out my hair. It seemed like a concentrated formula by the look of it but it did not tone the yellow brassiness as I had hoped.
15-08-2019
Just fair
For the price of this, you’d think it would do wonders for brassy hair. The scent is too old lady smelling , and the purple doesn’t actually neitralize grassiness. Spend the extra couple bucks and get the John Freida or the provoke purple shampoo. This one is not good
05-08-2019
Does the job but at the expense of drying out your hair
I have blonde balayage on brown hair so I used this to tone my blonde (not for gray hair). It definitely toned it and took out the brass however it left my hair VERY dry even after conditioning. Be sure not to leave it in too long or it can turn your hair a but lavender.
13-07-2019
shimmer lights
did not like it didn't do anything for my hair but make it grassy
28-06-2019
ehh
worked ok for toning my highlights, theres better out there though
07-06-2019
Really good shampoo
I really like this it is a deep purple and does tone hard to some effect . I would buy this again. I use this from time to time but with a nice conditioner.
05-06-2019
Didn't work for me
I have platinum blonde hair so naturally these kinds of shampoos and conditioners are almost always in my rotation. After a couple tries with this shampoo, altering the time left in my hair each time, I found it didn't do as I had hoped... Still had brassiness left in my hair, although it did clean my hair at least, so there's that.. So in conclusion, it didn't do as I'd hoped as in terms of a purple shampoo, but it did still leave my hair feeling clean.
05-06-2019
did the job
The product did correct the yellowness in my hair and didn't leave any purple residue, which is really good. Although, I felt like it didn't do anything else to my hair like add volume, hydration etc...