3.1 5 0 33 33 This award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing shampoo tones down brassiness on blonde or gray hair.
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo

29-06-2020
Pretty good
This product definitely helps take the brass out of my blonde hair and I notice a difference after 2-3 uses. It doesn't brighten the blonde very much but helps reduce brass tones.
15-06-2020
Does the job.
Defiantly helps take brassiness out of blonde hair. Honestly doesn't help with gray. Additionally, if you leave it in for 5 minutes it will actually tint your hair purple. Kind of cool sometimes.
18-05-2020
Take the yellow
It hardly worked for how bad it stained my tub, it was a let down.
25-04-2020
This shampoo works great. Really pigmented to remove brass from blonde hair!
23-01-2020
Not the best but it works!
There is better and stronger product out there. But this isn’t to bad for the price !
27-11-2019
Does the job well, but can dry out hair
Always keep this shampoo to use every so often. Great shampoo if you want to remove brassy tones from your hair. It basically works as a light duty toner after bleaching highlights or roots. Just don't leave it sitting on your hair for too long as it WILL tint it purple lol. Seriously. But it washes out so nothing permanent to worry about. It's is also drying as well so use a deep conditioner with it. Give it a try if your hair needs a little refresh back to a cool toned blonde.
26-11-2019
Reduces Brass to some degree
Minimizes brass, but only if used without conditioner as it seemed to rinse out the pigment. I like it as an inbetween washes touch up application. Would recommend, but not for your primary source of toning
05-11-2019
Works Great for my hair
I have VERY light blonde hair and I use this product on a regular basis to keep my light color fresh, white toned with no yellow or brass. I can’t say anything good about it’s smell it isn’t nice, very old man like, but it works the best out of all the products I have used. Is the drier months of the year I use the conditioner instead of the shampoo to keep from drying out my hair. I leave it in as long as recommender and I find it’s works just as well. I have been using this product for years and have recommended this product to many friends.
14-10-2019
Decent
Over all a great “lightening” shampoo for the average consumer who doesn’t want to pay the big prices for “salon quality” I would for sure recommend giving it a try. It’s jot for everyone.
02-10-2019
I love the smell
I find it doesn’t really tone the hair but the smell is nice
24-09-2019
It works!
Though pricy, this product really works! Made my blonde hair lighter, brighter and removed the brassiness! Would recommend and would use again .
24-09-2019
Not worth it!
I feel like the shampoo doesn’t live up to the hype or price. I used twice weekly for a month but found it still left my hair brassy and dry.
04-09-2019
Meh
I expected better results for the price I paid. I also felt this shampoo really dried out my hair. It seemed like a concentrated formula by the look of it but it did not tone the yellow brassiness as I had hoped.
15-08-2019
Just fair
For the price of this, you’d think it would do wonders for brassy hair. The scent is too old lady smelling , and the purple doesn’t actually neitralize grassiness. Spend the extra couple bucks and get the John Freida or the provoke purple shampoo. This one is not good
05-08-2019
Does the job but at the expense of drying out your hair
I have blonde balayage on brown hair so I used this to tone my blonde (not for gray hair). It definitely toned it and took out the brass however it left my hair VERY dry even after conditioning. Be sure not to leave it in too long or it can turn your hair a but lavender.