3.1 5 0 29 29 This award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing shampoo tones down brassiness on blonde or gray hair.
Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo

05-06-2019
did the job
The product did correct the yellowness in my hair and didn't leave any purple residue, which is really good. Although, I felt like it didn't do anything else to my hair like add volume, hydration etc...
29-05-2019
Keeping my blonde, blonde
I have been using this product for years and love it. It smells great, keeps the brassy tones down in my blonde hair. I would definatly recommend this product. It is very affordable compared to some of the higher end purple shampoos. Great for every budget.
09-05-2019
Amazing product!
This product is amazing! This product leaves blonde hair looking amazing. It gets rid of Brassy and yellow blonde. Leaving it more of a white blonde
09-05-2019
Decent drug store blue shampoo
After going blonde someone recommended this shampoo to me for the price. It does what it’s suppose to do, I am not a huge fan of the smell but it’s great for the price!
07-05-2019
Average result
I have a light beige highlight that must be toned regularily. This stuff is average, the price is ok, I did find that it was a bit thick to spread, so I added my own conditioner. There are better ones out there
06-05-2019
Very drying and strong scent
This product was an ok purple shampoo, it was on the cheaper end of most purple shampoo I have tried. Worked good to keep the brassy/yellow tones away but was extremely drying on my hair. My hair felt extra dry and brittle after using this shampoo.
02-04-2019
Too much perfume
Scent is too strong and drying on the scalp. Not as pigmented as other brands of purple shampoo.
01-04-2019
Dry
Leaves your hair super dry. It does not keep the brass out as much as other products
11-03-2019
Keeps the brass out of your blonde
I’ve been using the product for a while and it’s the most effective shampoo to keep my blonde from turning brassy. The product is a little drying, so you’ll want to combine with the occasional deep conditioner.
09-03-2019
Perfect for white hair
I love this product. I use it all the time to keep my blonde hair looking white. Highly recommend
07-03-2019
Hair non manageable
I have long thick hair. I tried to give this product the benifit and continued to use it, until it was empty. My hair just was so frizzy, and not manageable, that I had no choice and Always left my hair in a bun. so unfortuantly I wasnt able to see if it worked on my blonde. Wasnt happy with this product.
06-03-2019
Great for brassy light blondes
My hair seems to have a lot of yellow in it no matter what color I dye it. This keeps a nice tone going because a little gets deposited every day.
06-03-2019
Great Product
I have used this product many times over the years and have always been satisfied with the way it left my hair.
05-03-2019
waste of money
It did not help tone down the brassiness and it made my hair super dry. The scent is awful as well.