4.9 5 0 8 8 Launched for Winter 2019, Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hello Winter Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm is designed for dry or damaged lips, and enriched with comforting blue lotus wax for intensive, hydrating care. Its rich, melting texture is said to help protect, moisturise and nourish lips to restore a natural rosy glow and a plump look. This limited edition product features a slanted tip for quick and easy application, and retails in a 15ml pack.
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hello Winter Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

03-12-2020
Excellent
Lips stay so smooth all-day. Now I don't deal with the dryness.
14-11-2020
Good product
All Clarins lip products work really well and this one is no exception.
09-11-2020
Hydrating
I lovee this lip balm, it keeps my lips very moisturized without feeling too much. Very happy i picked it up for the cold weather ahead and would definitely repurchase when i run out again because it feels nice of my lips.
06-11-2020
nice
my lift so soft when i apply, i use it for my lift as moiture
07-07-2020
awesome
left my lips nice and soft.. loveddd it.. must have specially in winters.. i put this before applying lipsticks too
03-06-2020
10/10
Excellent, je n’ai rien à dire sur se produit il est vraiment parfait! J’ai vraiment aimer❤️N’éditerai pas a le commander dès maintenir cela vaut vraiment la peine... merci
05-05-2020
Adorable packaging and super moisturizing.
Not overly scented and feels great on my lips. Good texture and nice cool moisturizing. I love the packaging because it’s very cute. Sometimes the lid gets stuck though.
25-04-2020
amazing
worth buying just perfect best for casual use good results