4.3 5 0 60 60 CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser removes dirt, oil, and impurities deep down to your pores. This cleanser is ideal for all skin types. Specially formulated to reveal a visibly brighter complexion, the cleansing gel contains a blend of caffeine, lemon, and papaya, and releases an invigorating fruit fragrance to awaken your senses while you wash. MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser is oil-free and won't clog pores.

2019-08-16
Go-to face wash
I have been using this face wash every morning for about 3 years. It is very effective at preventing and getting rid of acne. The scent is really nice and it actually does wake you up in the morning.
2018-10-19
cleans well
this product cleans the skin really well, but it takes all of the natural oils out of my face, its more of a concern if you have dry / combo skin, it leaves my skin very dry
2018-03-02
I really like using this cleanser! It smells so fresh which makes it so nice to use in the morning! Also, a little bit goes a long way as I usually use an amount equal to half a pea to wash my face (concentrating on the T-zone). It cleans my face well without being overly drying and the beads help to exfoliate my skin.
2017-12-01
My daughter and I enjoyed this product. We didn't break out while using it and didn't have any other reaction to the fragrance or other ingredients in it. Our skin was left clean and soft. Ready for the rest of our routine. Very pleased with this affordable product.
2017-11-06
So refreshing to use especially in the mornings, it really wakes you up! It has a great scent and leaves your face glowing
2017-09-13
J'adore particulièrement les produits "Clean and Clear" ! J'ai testé ce produit et je ne pourrais m'en passer le matin, maintenant. J'aime la sensasition de propreté qu'il laisse sur ma peau.
2017-08-12
Usually I like Clean and clear products but this one left me breaking out in spots. If you have sensitive skin like I do maybe pass on this product. I know there are others that suit me better.
2017-07-10
Having just moved to a new country, I've had to find new products to replace my trusty old favorites. This one works the best of all face wash products that I've tried - you get a great lather that's soft on your skin yet effective enough to remove makeup.
2017-07-05
Clean and clear products are true to the name - they leave your skin feeling clean, as well as preventing acne to keep skin clear! Plus, as an added bonus, the price point is affordable, giving me a product I love, at a price that's budget friendly.
2017-06-22
loved the smell of this product first thing in the morning, I've been a Clean & Clear customer for years, and this is my favorite facial cleaning product yet.
2017-06-02
If you have sensitive skin, just use a pea size with scrub brush. Use with cold water. Works really well to remove makeup!
2017-03-21
I really enjoy using this product on my skin. It cleanses so well and it does not leave your skin dry. I also love the light fresh smell. It sure wakes me up in the morning. I also like the small beads inside the cleanser, this gives it an added moisturizer too the face wash. I do notice that my skin feels smooth when I use this and my pores are a lot smaller now than they have ever been! Love this product! I buy this at Walmart for 6.99 and will buy again
2017-03-07
i love this product, no greasy film , great for sensitive skin, I;m 55 and get told i have great skin :) most of the time all i use is this as my daily wash and forget the day creams and night creams.
2017-02-18
I am sensitive to smells but I really enjoy the fragrance of the product. My face feels clean and soft after using this product.
2017-02-08
Love the smell first thing in the morning. so fresh and leaves my skin feeling wonderfully clean!