4.3 5 0 73 73 CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser removes dirt, oil, and impurities deep down to your pores. This cleanser is ideal for all skin types. Specially formulated to reveal a visibly brighter complexion, the cleansing gel contains a blend of caffeine, lemon, and papaya, and releases an invigorating fruit fragrance to awaken your senses while you wash. MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser is oil-free and won't clog pores.
CLEAN & CLEAR® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads

08-01-2021
Cleanser of my teenager years
This was one of the first cleansers I used consistently as a teenager. I liked how the beads burst and it was a pleasant experience - honestly, had no issue with it and it was always refreshing and fun to use. Cleaned my face well but still suffered from a face of acne (teenage years to blame)... but have since experimented and moved onto other brands.
18-12-2020
Mild morning boost
I used this facial wash with my morning shower. The smell is pleasant and it does leave you feeling fresh, but I am not sure I would say it wakes me up. I think I was expecting more of a kick, like a bit of mint or tingling. In the end, I didn't mind it, but I didn't like it enough to buy a second bottle.
13-11-2020
My go to cleanser back in the day!
I used to use this all the time back in the day. It was an easy to use cleanser and always left my face hydrated and clean. I even got both my Mom and brother hooked! It comes in a few different options. Find what best suits your skin category. Mine was combination and this one worked well.
06-11-2020
Works well
Its good for teens or people with acne i like it but its not my favorite product I've ever purchased....
02-06-2020
Feels clean and refreshing!
I love washing my face with this stuff! I even have to stop myself from doing it too often because I love the fresh, clean feeling it leaves! I have always struggled with acne and while this doesn't make it all disappear, it does keep it relatively under control. If I go on vacation or don't use this stuff for a few days... my skin definitely notices.
30-04-2020
This product is so good , I use it every morning and it definitely gives me a great boost . I definitely recommend this product if you need a great morning boost cleanser. 100% recommend
23-10-2019
LOVE IT!
I love this cleanser, it's my favourite one! I have a combination skin type. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and extremely soft. It smells amazing and cleans deep which leaves my skin feeling new and refreshed!
16-10-2019
Tingles wh
Tried many types of face wash and this one is the best, by far. I have combination of oily & dry skin. This doesn't dry my skin. Clears up any blemishes and smells amazing! Ever since trying this out, I haven't looked back and continue to buy this product.
15-09-2019
I use it every day!
I bought this when i was on vacation once and i loved it, it gives a great deep clean feeling and really helps wake me up in the mornings.
07-09-2019
Morning Burst
I used this facial scrub for about 5 months. It was great!
26-08-2019
Best facial cleanser
I have been using this face wash every morning for about 3 years. It is very effective at preventing and getting rid of acne. The scent is really nice and it actually does wake you up in the morning. It can make my skin a little dry so I recommend pairing it with a moisturizer. Very good at preventing acne. 10/10
22-08-2019
Sensitive
Not the greatest for sensitive skin, a little drying.
21-08-2019
i love this in the summer
this face wash is the best thing in the summer in my opinion, it makes your face look and feel so fresh, it has a great scent and wakes you up in the morning! i always repurchase!
16-08-2019
Go-to face wash
19-10-2018
cleans well
this product cleans the skin really well, but it takes all of the natural oils out of my face, its more of a concern if you have dry / combo skin, it leaves my skin very dry