4.3 5 0 67 67 CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser removes dirt, oil, and impurities deep down to your pores. This cleanser is ideal for all skin types. Specially formulated to reveal a visibly brighter complexion, the cleansing gel contains a blend of caffeine, lemon, and papaya, and releases an invigorating fruit fragrance to awaken your senses while you wash. MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser is oil-free and won't clog pores.

23-10-2019
LOVE IT!
I love this cleanser, it's my favourite one! I have a combination skin type. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and extremely soft. It smells amazing and cleans deep which leaves my skin feeling new and refreshed!
16-10-2019
Tingles wh
Tried many types of face wash and this one is the best, by far. I have combination of oily & dry skin. This doesn't dry my skin. Clears up any blemishes and smells amazing! Ever since trying this out, I haven't looked back and continue to buy this product.
15-09-2019
I use it every day!
I bought this when i was on vacation once and i loved it, it gives a great deep clean feeling and really helps wake me up in the mornings.
07-09-2019
Morning Burst
I used this facial scrub for about 5 months. It was great!
26-08-2019
Best facial cleanser
I have been using this face wash every morning for about 3 years. It is very effective at preventing and getting rid of acne. The scent is really nice and it actually does wake you up in the morning. It can make my skin a little dry so I recommend pairing it with a moisturizer. Very good at preventing acne. 10/10
22-08-2019
Sensitive
Not the greatest for sensitive skin, a little drying.
21-08-2019
i love this in the summer
this face wash is the best thing in the summer in my opinion, it makes your face look and feel so fresh, it has a great scent and wakes you up in the morning! i always repurchase!
16-08-2019
Go-to face wash
19-10-2018
cleans well
this product cleans the skin really well, but it takes all of the natural oils out of my face, its more of a concern if you have dry / combo skin, it leaves my skin very dry
02-03-2018
I really like using this cleanser! It smells so fresh which makes it so nice to use in the morning! Also, a little bit goes a long way as I usually use an amount equal to half a pea to wash my face (concentrating on the T-zone). It cleans my face well without being overly drying and the beads help to exfoliate my skin.
01-12-2017
My daughter and I enjoyed this product. We didn't break out while using it and didn't have any other reaction to the fragrance or other ingredients in it. Our skin was left clean and soft. Ready for the rest of our routine. Very pleased with this affordable product.
06-11-2017
So refreshing to use especially in the mornings, it really wakes you up! It has a great scent and leaves your face glowing
13-09-2017
J'adore particulièrement les produits "Clean and Clear" ! J'ai testé ce produit et je ne pourrais m'en passer le matin, maintenant. J'aime la sensasition de propreté qu'il laisse sur ma peau.
12-08-2017
Usually I like Clean and clear products but this one left me breaking out in spots. If you have sensitive skin like I do maybe pass on this product. I know there are others that suit me better.
10-07-2017
Having just moved to a new country, I've had to find new products to replace my trusty old favorites. This one works the best of all face wash products that I've tried - you get a great lather that's soft on your skin yet effective enough to remove makeup.