4.3 5 0 67 67 CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser removes dirt, oil, and impurities deep down to your pores. This cleanser is ideal for all skin types. Specially formulated to reveal a visibly brighter complexion, the cleansing gel contains a blend of caffeine, lemon, and papaya, and releases an invigorating fruit fragrance to awaken your senses while you wash. MORNING BURST® Skin Brightening Cleanser is oil-free and won't clog pores.

05-07-2017
Clean and clear products are true to the name - they leave your skin feeling clean, as well as preventing acne to keep skin clear! Plus, as an added bonus, the price point is affordable, giving me a product I love, at a price that's budget friendly.
22-06-2017
loved the smell of this product first thing in the morning, I've been a Clean & Clear customer for years, and this is my favorite facial cleaning product yet.
02-06-2017
If you have sensitive skin, just use a pea size with scrub brush. Use with cold water. Works really well to remove makeup!
21-03-2017
I really enjoy using this product on my skin. It cleanses so well and it does not leave your skin dry. I also love the light fresh smell. It sure wakes me up in the morning. I also like the small beads inside the cleanser, this gives it an added moisturizer too the face wash. I do notice that my skin feels smooth when I use this and my pores are a lot smaller now than they have ever been! Love this product! I buy this at Walmart for 6.99 and will buy again
07-03-2017
i love this product, no greasy film , great for sensitive skin, I;m 55 and get told i have great skin :) most of the time all i use is this as my daily wash and forget the day creams and night creams.
18-02-2017
I am sensitive to smells but I really enjoy the fragrance of the product. My face feels clean and soft after using this product.
08-02-2017
Love the smell first thing in the morning. so fresh and leaves my skin feeling wonderfully clean!
07-02-2017
Love Clean & Clear products, and I love this product, It leaves my skin feeling so fresh.
05-02-2017
Great product with a wonderful new sent. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.
05-02-2017
I love this citrusy smelling face wash. It definitely awakens me when I use it. Not only does it wakes me up but it also cleans my face while removing the dirt and oil that most competitor cleansers can't do. I recommend this product to those who likes to get a fresh clean start in the morning while giving you a boost to start your day!
04-02-2017
I have tried this and I like it, however I get a rash. But I like the clean feeling on my face after I use it.
04-02-2017
I have used this cleanser a few times - it smells amazing and cleans good.
04-02-2017
Love using this cleanser first thing in the morning while in the shower! My skin feels clean and fresh plus the scent is great. I also like that it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin.
03-02-2017
It's a great product for winter. It leaves skin feeling soft while gently exfoliating which is much needed during winter.
03-02-2017
Cleans well and leaves the skin soft and supple!! Nice fragrance. My skin tends to get dry during winters and I have a stretchy feeling when I use this product.