3.3 5 0 69 69 Clinically proven to help restore scalp`s moisture balance

10-09-2019
refreshing
this product left my hair soft and shiny i wouldn't use it more then once a month
15-06-2019
Not my favorite
I didn’t enjoy it....i just felt that it was too different than my usual shampoo and conditioner. My son loves it though (his hair is much shorter and lower maintenance than mine) and the price is right.
31-07-2018
I was really disappointed in this product, I ended up using it once and then giving the remainder to my aunt.
01-06-2018
The shampoo help my hair to recover the moisture my hair was so dry because of the water at work that I decided to try this and OMG the difference
07-04-2018
It made my hair so soft and my scalp feel great loved it
02-01-2018
I tried this product awhile back, I am always trying different Shampoo. This was my least favorite to date. I find it made my hair a tangled mess and didn't provide any additional moisture to my hair what-so-ever. I wouldn't use a free sample of this on my hair now.
06-12-2017
Have been using the Clear line for about a year now. Great smelling, hair feels clean and soft afterwards and my scalp feels less itchy during the winter season. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to try the shampoo and conditioner. A great affordable product line!
11-10-2017
Great shampoo and conditioner. Makes your hair feel super clean without it feeling like it's stripped.
12-08-2017
This is one of the best drugstore shampoos I have ever used!... love the way my hair feels after using this, very light and never weighed down...hair feels clean and light, naturally clean!.. it smells really nice too!
07-05-2017
I've actually tried this in the past and found it worked great...I don't know how it would hold up now though with my heavy dandruff.
29-06-2016
smells great and works great a wonderful product inded
18-05-2016
I liked this product, I use the whole range of products that Clear . I am using this very shampoo right now every time I wash my hair. I like the smell of it. I like how light and shinny my hair is after using it. I love this shampoo.
11-04-2016
This is the only shampoo my daughter can use and since she started using it she has no more itchy scalp at all.
23-03-2016
I like the idea of this product and really hoped for the best. Unfortunately I found it weighed down my thin hair and I got greasy quicker than normal when using it.
10-02-2016
I quite liked this product and will use it in the future. It does a decent job of cleaning my hair.