4.6 5 0 64 64 Safe on granite and stainless steel
Clorox Kitchen Cleaner & Disinfectant

13-12-2020
Kitchen wonder l
Works great! I use it on sinks, countertops, everything in the kitchen! Does the trick!
11-11-2020
Go to cleaner
Always have a bottle of this on hand, great at removing stains and disinfecting
14-10-2020
Works great!
I use this daily for my sinks and showers. It never leaves a film or any kind of residue behind. Everything sparkles and even gets rid of stains on the grout. Definitely recommend
14-10-2020
Great for Deep Cleaning
I use this product every time I’m doing a deep cleaning in the kitchen. It works tremendously well, & it’s assuring to know my cleaning product has bleach. The scent of bleach is pretty heavy, hence why I only use for deep cleaning.
25-03-2020
Deep clean
We use this in the kitchen when we are doing a deep clean. It is very powerful and gets off any mess or surface you use it on. It does have a stronger bleach smell which is why we only use it during deep cleaning.
26-01-2020
My go to cleaning agent!
I love this product. It's often hard to find so I'll often buy 2-3 at a time. Just spray/clean and wipe down, easy as 1,2,3. Smells fresh and takes away nasty stains on dishes and countertops.
17-09-2019
One of my favourite products
This is definitely one of my favourite products to clean my kitchen. I feel confident knowing that my kitchen is completely disinfected after using this product. There is no residue left and the kitchen is left sparkling. I also love that the spray bottle literally uses every last drop so there is no product that is wasted.
08-05-2018
This is the star of my kitchen. It gets everything out without needing to scrub.
02-01-2018
I find it has way too much bleach in it so I dilute it with water before I use it and it still works great.
07-01-2016
Clorox is good way to keep your kitchen clean and disenfected
27-10-2015
haven't tried this product, interesting to find out.
04-07-2015
I love Clorox product and especially the new design to allow you to use every last drop - great idea!
18-06-2015
I use Clorox kitchen cleaner on all the surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom. Love that it disinfects and doesn't have a strong smell.
17-06-2015
With four children, I am always very careful to maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen, especially in the summer months. With Clorox, I do not worry. It is tough, smells fresh and is also very well priced.
07-04-2015
I love this product! I am an obsessive-compulsive cleaner and would not sleep until my kitchen is spotless every night! This product helps me get the task done swiftly and effectively. It also has a pleasant odour.