4.5 5 0 57 57 Safe on granite and stainless steel

2018-05-08
This is the star of my kitchen. It gets everything out without needing to scrub.
2018-01-02
I find it has way too much bleach in it so I dilute it with water before I use it and it still works great.
2016-01-07
Clorox is good way to keep your kitchen clean and disenfected
2015-10-27
haven't tried this product, interesting to find out.
2015-07-04
I love Clorox product and especially the new design to allow you to use every last drop - great idea!
2015-06-18
I use Clorox kitchen cleaner on all the surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom. Love that it disinfects and doesn't have a strong smell.
2015-06-17
With four children, I am always very careful to maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen, especially in the summer months. With Clorox, I do not worry. It is tough, smells fresh and is also very well priced.
2015-04-07
I love this product! I am an obsessive-compulsive cleaner and would not sleep until my kitchen is spotless every night! This product helps me get the task done swiftly and effectively. It also has a pleasant odour.
2015-03-21
I tried this and it works great. I only use Clorox in my kitchen for those hard to get out stains and to disinfect surfaces.
2015-03-13
Clorox is the only brand I trust for complete disinfectant power. I use the Clorox frequently with bleach, but use a different cleaner on my stainless steel appliances. Since using this product, I no longer have to have different cleaners for my stainless. Great product and great value.
2015-03-12
I have tried this and I love the way it cleans and smells so fresh
2015-03-12
I LIKE IT. IT GETS THE JOB DONE QUICKLY I FOUND IT TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER SPRAY CLEANERS
2015-03-04
this cleaner works great I always use Clorox product. they clean up mess fast and easy. and makes my house smell so nice
2015-02-28
I like the scent of this product, it just makes me feel like I did clean and did a good job.
2015-02-27
works great, I use it everywhere from kitchen to bathroom