4.5 5 0 58 58 Safe on granite and stainless steel

17-09-2019
One of my favourite products
This is definitely one of my favourite products to clean my kitchen. I feel confident knowing that my kitchen is completely disinfected after using this product. There is no residue left and the kitchen is left sparkling. I also love that the spray bottle literally uses every last drop so there is no product that is wasted.
08-05-2018
This is the star of my kitchen. It gets everything out without needing to scrub.
02-01-2018
I find it has way too much bleach in it so I dilute it with water before I use it and it still works great.
07-01-2016
Clorox is good way to keep your kitchen clean and disenfected
27-10-2015
haven't tried this product, interesting to find out.
04-07-2015
I love Clorox product and especially the new design to allow you to use every last drop - great idea!
18-06-2015
I use Clorox kitchen cleaner on all the surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom. Love that it disinfects and doesn't have a strong smell.
17-06-2015
With four children, I am always very careful to maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen, especially in the summer months. With Clorox, I do not worry. It is tough, smells fresh and is also very well priced.
07-04-2015
I love this product! I am an obsessive-compulsive cleaner and would not sleep until my kitchen is spotless every night! This product helps me get the task done swiftly and effectively. It also has a pleasant odour.
21-03-2015
I tried this and it works great. I only use Clorox in my kitchen for those hard to get out stains and to disinfect surfaces.
13-03-2015
Clorox is the only brand I trust for complete disinfectant power. I use the Clorox frequently with bleach, but use a different cleaner on my stainless steel appliances. Since using this product, I no longer have to have different cleaners for my stainless. Great product and great value.
12-03-2015
I have tried this and I love the way it cleans and smells so fresh
12-03-2015
I LIKE IT. IT GETS THE JOB DONE QUICKLY I FOUND IT TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER SPRAY CLEANERS
04-03-2015
this cleaner works great I always use Clorox product. they clean up mess fast and easy. and makes my house smell so nice
28-02-2015
I like the scent of this product, it just makes me feel like I did clean and did a good job.