4.5 5 0 57 57 Safe on granite and stainless steel

2015-02-06
I love this product so much I bought one for both my kitchen and my bathroom! It leaves a nice and not overpowering odor and I feel it disinfects everything! I would recommend this for sure !
2015-02-06
love the smell and how good it cleans everything and safe on everything but attention on where you use it because of the bleach
2015-02-06
i have used this product in my kitchen and will continue to use . it works great clean anything off counters and walls
2015-02-06
Smells great works awesome! Love that it's multi use!! Great product!!
2017-01-05
I would love to try this product. I'm always cleaning, would love to see if this really works
2016-06-15
Summer is hear and so is the humidity that brings on mold and bacteria. Hoping this product will clean things up and leaving nothing behind!
2015-08-26
I will have to try this product. Having all boys things get pretty grimy
2015-07-05
I use the Clorox Bathroom cleaner and I like it. I'm hoping to try this one for the kitchen.
2015-04-15
will have to try this for just got granite top will have to try this
2015-04-14
I like all Clorox product. I would like to test this Clorox
2015-04-14
Need this for my granite counters, looks really easy and love to try it
2015-03-05
Ce produit semble très polyvalent.... Je cherche quelque chose d'éfficace pour certaines armoires qui sont devenue assez tenaces à nettoyer avec les années. À essayer!
2015-02-26
I'm always looking for new products to clean the house. Would love to try Clorox because it is a good name brand and product
2015-02-26
This will be a great new product to use. I'm always leary about using anything on granite and stainless but if this is tested safe - then it's for me.
2015-02-26
J'ai essayé celui pour salle de bain. Il est très efficace, mais il laisse une forte odeur de javel.