4.5 5 0 58 58 Safe on granite and stainless steel

06-02-2015
I used this in my Kitchen to clean the stove,and it maid it shinw. It works really good.
06-02-2015
I love this product so much I bought one for both my kitchen and my bathroom! It leaves a nice and not overpowering odor and I feel it disinfects everything! I would recommend this for sure !
06-02-2015
love the smell and how good it cleans everything and safe on everything but attention on where you use it because of the bleach
06-02-2015
i have used this product in my kitchen and will continue to use . it works great clean anything off counters and walls
06-02-2015
Smells great works awesome! Love that it's multi use!! Great product!!
05-01-2017
I would love to try this product. I'm always cleaning, would love to see if this really works
15-06-2016
Summer is hear and so is the humidity that brings on mold and bacteria. Hoping this product will clean things up and leaving nothing behind!
26-08-2015
I will have to try this product. Having all boys things get pretty grimy
05-07-2015
I use the Clorox Bathroom cleaner and I like it. I'm hoping to try this one for the kitchen.
15-04-2015
will have to try this for just got granite top will have to try this
14-04-2015
I like all Clorox product. I would like to test this Clorox
14-04-2015
Need this for my granite counters, looks really easy and love to try it
05-03-2015
Ce produit semble très polyvalent.... Je cherche quelque chose d'éfficace pour certaines armoires qui sont devenue assez tenaces à nettoyer avec les années. À essayer!
26-02-2015
I'm always looking for new products to clean the house. Would love to try Clorox because it is a good name brand and product
26-02-2015
This will be a great new product to use. I'm always leary about using anything on granite and stainless but if this is tested safe - then it's for me.