4.5 5 0 58 58 Safe on granite and stainless steel

26-02-2015
J'ai essayé celui pour salle de bain. Il est très efficace, mais il laisse une forte odeur de javel.
26-02-2015
This is more expensive than other brands, I might try when I can get a coupon for some money off.
24-02-2015
J'aimerai essayer ce produit car je l'ai jamais utiliser
22-02-2015
j'aimerais beaucoup essayer ce nouveau produit car je ne le connais pas. Merci
16-02-2015
Be a good idea,a all in one which is safe on lots of surfaces.Would be happy to trial.
11-02-2015
I have stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops and would love to try this product - as it would provide ease and efficiency.
10-02-2015
I think I would like to see if it is a faster cleaning spray and what the smell is like.
08-02-2015
Would like to try this product to see if it leaves marks on stainess. I have a stainless stove that so far only one products works on it
06-02-2015
Thanks to the brand power team sending me a few products to try out I was able to try this Clorox Kitchen Cleaner on my stainless steal sinks. I found that it not only cleaned them well, it also gave them their old shine back and it has a nice scent, not over powering like some others like it. Thank you brand power!
06-02-2015
I haven't tried the kitchen cleaner yet but I do use the bathroom cleaner. I love a product that does what it says. The bathroom cleaner leaves my bathroom looking and smelling fresh. So being very satisfied with the bathroom cleaner I will absolutely try the kitchen cleaner.
05-02-2015
I have not tried this product yet. I think the brand is good.
04-02-2015
I havent tried this yet But would I am always looking for cleaning products that work good especially on stainless
04-02-2015
I haven't tried this product before I would like to try it