4.7 5 0 176 176 Clean and disinfect in one easy step with Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting with Micro-Scrubbers.

14-11-2019
Efficace!
Les lingettes désinfectantes Clorox sont un atout important à avoir à la maison. Facile à utiliser, il ne suffit que de les avoir à porté de main pour effacer les dégâts. Versatiles, on peut les utiliser sur beaucoup de surfaces et elles laissent un parfum de propreté très agréable!
24-10-2019
Good for disinfecting
I use this about once a week on all germy spaces at home. Door knobs etc. Its good for cleaning and disinfecting. Has little microscrubbers for griminess. Smells fine and is easy on the hands.
09-10-2019
Microscrubbers are fantastic
If all you're looking to do is clean up a bit of a spill, just stick with the regular Clorox wipes. If, however, you need to clean up something more substantial, caked or baked on, totally worth trying these great wipes. They're an absolute staple in our kitchen. Total plus that it kills pretty much all germs as well. Very highly recommended.
29-09-2019
Fabulous product
disinfects leaving a clean and fresh lemony scent.
06-07-2019
Wipes
These wipes are great and disinfect well however they leave steaks and the packaging is hard to use, if the cloth falls inside you have to open the lid and try to get your hand not the container to get a wipe out which can be difficult either redesign the package or make the lid wider and not as deep.
05-06-2019
clorox wiped
these are my go twos for a quick clean and the smell is not overly strong
17-05-2019
Effective but the scent could use some improvements.
I know that having scent be at the top of my list of concerns for a disinfectant product is kind of stupid and seems like a fairly minor concern, but I tend to use wipes like this ON EVERYTHING in my home pretty much, so the smell ends up having a legit impact. I usually end up going with Lysol Wipes simply for the better scents. This product is equally effective as the Lysol ones, and these ones are actually cheaper more often than not, but along with the less pleasant smell, I find these wipes to dry out my skin on my hands way more than the Lysol wipes as well. I would drill purchase and use these Clorox ones with no hesitation if Lysol wipes were sold out or what have you. I would also still recommend these wipes as well.
07-05-2019
Must have
Great product !! I use this product every day in my house. Make my life a little easier
03-05-2019
Nice product
Great product. Love the micro-scrubbers. Stuck on dirt comes off much easier. No need to use 2 products for 1 job.
19-04-2019
Clorox Wipes
I enjoyed using this product. I find the smell really refreshing and clean. It also helps with any stuck on partials you can scrub it off with the wipe. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
06-04-2019
Strong and effective
These wipes are handy and strong. They work very well and the scent isn’t overpowering.
03-04-2019
Convenient
I love these wipes and use them on everything (it doesn't make sense to have a different kind of wipe for each purpose). The smell adds to the freshy feel!
15-03-2019
A must to keep in your pantry
I always keep Clorox ® Wipes Disinfecting with Micro- Scrubbers on hand in my pantry. Clorox ® Wipes Disinfecting with Micro- Scrubbers is perfect for disinfecting at home or on the go. I keep the Clorox ® Wipes in the car or with me when I travel. Clorox ® Wipes Disinfecting with Micro- Scrubbers are effective on cleaning tough messes and leave a pleasant clean scent. I would definitely recommend .
05-02-2019
♥♥♥
The only way I can get my boyfriend to help me keep the kitchen counters clean is if we have these easy-accessible, quick, effective and affordable bad boys on hand. Love em' I use them all the time in several areas of our home.
17-01-2019
Best wipes
have used many disinfecting wipes but this is the best. It leaves a nice scent behind and makes everything feel so fresh. I cannot live without this product! Definitely recommended.