3.3 5 0 14 14 New Clover Leaf ready to enjoy chicken salad with 6 crackers.
Clover Leaf Original Chicken Snacks

09-06-2020
Not very good
Honestly, what was I expecting from a portable MEAT snack like this? I bought their carry-along hummus as well but I much prefer that. The chicken tastes like preservatives and chicken water. Honestly, they were terrible and we could barely stomach it. The only good thing was the crackers, but is that saying much?
10-10-2019
It is one of the foods i can eat regularly I love it it is simple but you can also use the can of chicken to make a sandwich and save the crackers for soup . Or in a pinch eat them togather as the picture on the box very versitile can even have chicken over rice I love these GREAT PRODUCT. GREAT PRICE. GREAT FLAVOUR.Love that the chicken comes with a mini spoon, as well as the chicken and crackers have seprate packageing.
21-06-2019
Better alternative
I like the concept of a quick snack both the crackers and the chicken but there is another brand you can find at the dollar store it tastes better and obviously cheaper than this one
04-08-2016
Bought these for my kids to have something different in their lunches. They were not a hit - one tasted it and threw the rest in the garbage.
08-06-2016
Crackers were tiny, chicken tasted strange. It wasn't to my taste.
03-06-2016
I love the chicken snacks I just hate the price. Unless you pick them up at the dollar store I would not recommend them. On that note though its creamy yummy and leave you craving more.
13-04-2016
I have tried these and they were delicious. Make for a easy snack
12-04-2016
I have tried this product and did not like it at all. I had to load it with salt and pepper because it was tasteless and there weren't nearly enough crackers.
12-04-2016
Have a 3 year old grand daughter that loves these. As a family they are great for travelling.
06-04-2016
I DID NOT LIKE THIS I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED MORE SALAD DRESSING(LIGHT MIRACLE WHIP) AND MORE CRACKERS.
25-03-2016
Clover leaf chicken is great for on the go moms.great to take for snacks,picnics and health for kids.great tasting too.will definitly buy again.
04-02-2016
we love this we cant get enough my husband and i fight over them. i cant keep them in stock. my kids don't like it because its tuna but they eat the crackers. yummmm
08-12-2015
I really love this product. A great snack on the go that tastes really god and actually fills you up.
02-12-2015
These are so handy to have in my purse when we travel or head to appointments and need a snack to tide us over. No stopping for fast food and they taste great. Very convenient.
06-10-2016
Sounds awesome for a quick snack or lunch on the go.would love to try