3.4 5 0 13 13 New Clover Leaf ready to enjoy chicken salad with 6 crackers.
Clover Leaf Original Chicken Snacks

10-10-2019
It is one of the foods i can eat regularly I love it it is simple but you can also use the can of chicken to make a sandwich and save the crackers for soup . Or in a pinch eat them togather as the picture on the box very versitile can even have chicken over rice I love these GREAT PRODUCT. GREAT PRICE. GREAT FLAVOUR.Love that the chicken comes with a mini spoon, as well as the chicken and crackers have seprate packageing.
21-06-2019
Better alternative
I like the concept of a quick snack both the crackers and the chicken but there is another brand you can find at the dollar store it tastes better and obviously cheaper than this one
04-08-2016
Bought these for my kids to have something different in their lunches. They were not a hit - one tasted it and threw the rest in the garbage.
08-06-2016
Crackers were tiny, chicken tasted strange. It wasn't to my taste.
03-06-2016
I love the chicken snacks I just hate the price. Unless you pick them up at the dollar store I would not recommend them. On that note though its creamy yummy and leave you craving more.
13-04-2016
I have tried these and they were delicious. Make for a easy snack
12-04-2016
I have tried this product and did not like it at all. I had to load it with salt and pepper because it was tasteless and there weren't nearly enough crackers.
12-04-2016
Have a 3 year old grand daughter that loves these. As a family they are great for travelling.
06-04-2016
I DID NOT LIKE THIS I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED MORE SALAD DRESSING(LIGHT MIRACLE WHIP) AND MORE CRACKERS.
25-03-2016
Clover leaf chicken is great for on the go moms.great to take for snacks,picnics and health for kids.great tasting too.will definitly buy again.
04-02-2016
we love this we cant get enough my husband and i fight over them. i cant keep them in stock. my kids don't like it because its tuna but they eat the crackers. yummmm
08-12-2015
I really love this product. A great snack on the go that tastes really god and actually fills you up.
02-12-2015
These are so handy to have in my purse when we travel or head to appointments and need a snack to tide us over. No stopping for fast food and they taste great. Very convenient.
06-10-2016
Sounds awesome for a quick snack or lunch on the go.would love to try
05-10-2016
Looks yummy and satisfy the hunger for kids and grown ups.