4.5 5 0 64 64 Spicy thai chili. 210 calories per kit.
Clover Leaf Tuna Salad Kit

20-02-2020
Convenient
I found these to be very convenient and tasty. Its nice to have a healthy grab and go alternative. The flavor is delicious and adds a lil heat to my day.
03-01-2020
Handy to have
This is my snack to go. I love the different flavors and very easy to just grab and go.
03-01-2020
Great lunch on the go
Love these little snack packs. Great for lunch on the go. Easy to pack with a few sides. Good flavour with the tuna highlighted.
20-11-2019
Delicious Tuna Snack
I was hesitant to try this premixed tuna snack as I am picky about the way I mix it myself. I gave in and am so very happy that I did. I have now tried all flavours and love them all!!
20-10-2019
Tuna
Great selection and they all tasted great wish they came in bigger sizes
15-10-2019
Good product!
These are always nice for a change. Pretty much great to eat anywhere, sometimes a little more expensive in certain stores but are easy to stock up on and store when sales come around.
04-09-2019
I keep these on hand for snacks
I like to snack at work and usually keep a few of these in my drawer. Spicy Thai is my favourite Clover Leaf variety and the crackers included in this pack are quite tasty too. Makes a perfect afternoon snack.
20-08-2019
So Good!! Perfect go-to protein snack.
This is the perfect snack! The spicy thai chilli tuna is my favourite out of all the flavours you can buy. The spice is perfect - not too spicy but definitely has a good kick. This is one of my fav go-to protein snacks.
25-06-2019
Parfaite collation
Cette collation est parfaite. La portion est excellente, la collation est présenté de façon que ce soit facile à manger et le goût est excellent. La seule chose négative est le sur emballage, il pourrait être amélioré.
09-05-2019
Great on the go
I thought this was a great on the go snack to get me through a busy day. It packs a lot of flavor and is reasonably healthy for something prepackaged. I will for sure be buying these
07-05-2019
I love the convenience of this product
Spicy and tasty perfect keeping the desk drawer for those days when you don't know if you're going to get a break some fresh cut vegetables to snack on with this will keep you going all day
20-11-2018
Good snack
It’s got a kick to it, but I enjoy it. I also like the other kits. Hey make a quick, nutritious snack!
20-03-2018
I love the spicy taste of this product. It gives you a great flavour punch if you don't mind spice. Awesome at lunch when I'm stuck at my desk.
06-11-2017
This is great as a snack or as an addition to a meal, the taste is amazing as well
04-11-2017
My son likes to take these to school in his lunch and it's easy to pack.