4.8 5 0 145 145 Delicious melt-in-your-mouth crackers with an indulgent buttery taste - and a flaky texture you can enjoy every day.

2019-09-18
Crisp and tasty
Club Crackers go with everything! They are buttery and crisp. Perfect with cheese, meats, dip or even on their own they make a great snack!
2019-09-13
great
great flavor and crisp and fresh so good by themselves or with cheese and meat
2019-09-07
Surprisingly satisfying
I hadn't had buttery crackers in years.. These are really good, even the kids like them. They are perfectly shaped for cheese, and are even nice crumbled into a bowl of hot spup.
2019-09-04
My cracker to have in the house
This is a lovely cracker, strong enough to dip or spread. It has a nice buttery flavor but not too powerful to take over an accompaniment. Always like to have on shelf.
2019-09-04
Loved the taste
Loved the taste, returned as soon as they were gone to buy more.
2019-09-03
Love them
I love these crackers, they a great with everything, soup,cheese, peanut butter or just by themselves.
2019-09-02
best Crackers!!!
i really like these crackers--they are good stand alone crackers. I pair them with hummus or cheese spread or a bowl of soup. I totally would recommend these to anyone that likes crackers. As if great taste wasnt enough--they are relatively inexpensive compared to their competition.
2019-08-05
Buttery Goodness
The perfect cracker topped with anything or in soup or eaten on its own! The best cracker I have ever eaten.
2019-07-25
Light snack
These crackers are a hit in my house. I love them, my 10yr old loves them. The price is right for these. The light buttery taste is great, I also enjoy them being flaky.
2019-07-24
Nice snack size
Nice and light cracker. I like the size and shape.
2019-06-14
Original Club Cracker
Very rich buttery flavour cracker. You can add almost anything on top of it and it doesn’t get soggy. Even after microwaving. Thanks
2019-06-12
Love these
These are the perfect crackers for a cheese plate. The size, the crunch. Perfect for a gathering. The buttery flavour of them makes them addicting! They are packaged well too so less broken crackers!
2019-06-08
Delicious!
These crackers are delicious! They are not too crumbly when you bite them in half and they taste great alone or with something on them
2019-06-07
Good
really good crackers would buy these again. super yummy with things on top of them like cream cheese and toppings.
2019-05-13
Awesome snack
My kids love these crackers. They have a light buttery flavour and go with everything