4.8 5 0 198 198 Delicious melt-in-your-mouth crackers with an indulgent buttery taste - and a flaky texture you can enjoy every day.
Club Crackers Original

27-10-2020
Tasty
Always loved this product. I crossed the border to purchase it. Now that it's in Canada I'm happy. Crispy. Goes with cheese, deli meat, peanut butter. Convenient and always in my pantry. A must try!
27-10-2020
Can't stop eating these
These are amazing. Once you start eating them it's next to impossible to stop. They're salty and buttery and perfectly delicious
17-10-2020
It’s a Fave
It just tastes amazing with marble cheese or just on its own! A bit Buttery and salty, always available in the pantry!
16-10-2020
My daughter is addicted to these crackers. They are delicious. She loves to eat them with cheese or alone. Definite would recommend
15-08-2020
Classic
Same great taste as I remember from my childhood. My go to crackers for addition to my salad.
11-08-2020
Crackers
Add these to our cheese trays all the time. Everyone eats these before anything else.
30-07-2020
My go-to cracker!
I love Club crackers! They are my favorite with goat cheese and they add so much to the snack. I love the taste that brings out whatever is paired with it. I would definitely recommend these crackers!
24-07-2020
Favourite
I could eat the whole box in one go they are fantastic. They have a light texture and a scrumptious flavour. Could not be improved.
14-07-2020
Buttery Goodness
These are definitely buttery and delicious! They are a perfect snack that everyone loves! We always have these stocked in our cupboard!!!
02-06-2020
A real treat
Love these as a snack with cheeses and grapes. They are buttery tasting with just the right amount of crunch
21-05-2020
Family favourite
These are a family favourite at our house. We always have these in the cupboard. They are a perfect snack with cheese or just on their own with a bowl of soup. They are so light and buttery and crispy.
06-04-2020
Most try
These are a most try with real maple butter. My 12 year old loves them.
02-04-2020
Cannot go wrong
I love to hosts parties and always have club crackers ready for cheese and crackers, cream cheese dips and even used with salsa. I even make a cracker "candy" called "CRACK" candy that is AMAZING! This buttery cracker is a must have staple in my pantry and my kids and I even like it with peanut butter for an easy snack!
02-03-2020
Ok
Have tried these. They are good but not as good as there competition ....toppables surpass.
19-02-2020
Really great
When ever I travel to the US I always stop to purchase these crackers for my kids. The buttery flavor is delicious and there great for parties. I would highly recommend this product.