4.8 5 0 185 185 Delicious melt-in-your-mouth crackers with an indulgent buttery taste - and a flaky texture you can enjoy every day.
Club Crackers Original

19-02-2020
Really great
When ever I travel to the US I always stop to purchase these crackers for my kids. The buttery flavor is delicious and there great for parties. I would highly recommend this product.
13-02-2020
yum
delicious great to put things on them to eat and dip
10-02-2020
the best
buttery and absolutely delicious. good with savoury or sweet. i like how they are a little thicker than most crackers so they don't break easily when dipped in soup or when putting cream cheese on.
24-01-2020
fabulous
they are great with crab spread also they are very yummy with plain or with butter
21-01-2020
No thanks
This are not good. Too salty and too buttery. Leave a pasty/greasy taste in your mouth.
11-01-2020
Melt in your mouth crackers
Club crackers are so good you can eat them straight out of the box! They are very creamy and buttery tasting and are great with soup, alone , with cheese or even peanut butter and jelly! One of my faves.
04-01-2020
Yum
These crackers are melt in your mouth delish. They make a great cracker for scooping your favourite dip or sauces
04-01-2020
Light bite
These crackers weren't what I had initially expected. They were light and didn't make me feel weighted down after eating some. The were a great party appetizer paired with dip!
Yum!
These crackers are the perfect combination of buttery and salty and melt in your mouth. So good! I don't think there is a bad thing I can say about them! I would Definitely recommend them to anyone!
03-01-2020
They are good nice and buttery I would definatly buy them again.
Buttery
Love this cracker. It's buttery and crunchy. Rich flavour for a good price.
Club Crackers
Great crackers really good with cream cheese and red pepper jelly.
Awesome
Just tried them last month and they remind me of the ritz crackers ! Yummy !
one of my favourites
these crackers are like the extras from the cheese snack packs but better! more crispy & more flavourful!
29-12-2019
Yum
These crackers have a nice buttery flavour. They are great with cream cheese.