4.8 5 0 189 189 Delicious melt-in-your-mouth crackers with an indulgent buttery taste - and a flaky texture you can enjoy every day.
Club Crackers Original

02-06-2020
A real treat
Love these as a snack with cheeses and grapes. They are buttery tasting with just the right amount of crunch
21-05-2020
Family favourite
These are a family favourite at our house. We always have these in the cupboard. They are a perfect snack with cheese or just on their own with a bowl of soup. They are so light and buttery and crispy.
06-04-2020
Most try
These are a most try with real maple butter. My 12 year old loves them.
02-04-2020
Cannot go wrong
I love to hosts parties and always have club crackers ready for cheese and crackers, cream cheese dips and even used with salsa. I even make a cracker "candy" called "CRACK" candy that is AMAZING! This buttery cracker is a must have staple in my pantry and my kids and I even like it with peanut butter for an easy snack!
02-03-2020
Ok
Have tried these. They are good but not as good as there competition ....toppables surpass.
19-02-2020
Really great
When ever I travel to the US I always stop to purchase these crackers for my kids. The buttery flavor is delicious and there great for parties. I would highly recommend this product.
13-02-2020
yum
delicious great to put things on them to eat and dip
10-02-2020
the best
buttery and absolutely delicious. good with savoury or sweet. i like how they are a little thicker than most crackers so they don't break easily when dipped in soup or when putting cream cheese on.
24-01-2020
fabulous
they are great with crab spread also they are very yummy with plain or with butter
21-01-2020
No thanks
This are not good. Too salty and too buttery. Leave a pasty/greasy taste in your mouth.
11-01-2020
Melt in your mouth crackers
Club crackers are so good you can eat them straight out of the box! They are very creamy and buttery tasting and are great with soup, alone , with cheese or even peanut butter and jelly! One of my faves.
04-01-2020
Yum
These crackers are melt in your mouth delish. They make a great cracker for scooping your favourite dip or sauces
04-01-2020
Light bite
These crackers weren't what I had initially expected. They were light and didn't make me feel weighted down after eating some. The were a great party appetizer paired with dip!
03-01-2020
Yum!
These crackers are the perfect combination of buttery and salty and melt in your mouth. So good! I don't think there is a bad thing I can say about them! I would Definitely recommend them to anyone!
03-01-2020
They are good nice and buttery I would definatly buy them again.