4.8 5 0 189 189 Delicious melt-in-your-mouth crackers with an indulgent buttery taste - and a flaky texture you can enjoy every day.
Club Crackers Original

09-09-2018
Delicious!
I love these crackers! I serve them with smoked salmon and almond cheese ball. Yummy combination!
09-09-2018
Great Crackers
I love these crackers. They're so tasty. I eat them on their own as a little salty snack with my tea, have them with hummas or sliced cheese, or crumble them in soup. They're not too salty.
07-09-2018
Interesting flavour
It has been a few months since I last ate this product. When no other crackers are available then these are fine in a pinch. The flavour is not what I expect in a cracker. The texture is light and not too greasy. I would not buy these on a regular basis, but if offered at someone else's home I would eat them.
07-09-2018
Melt in your mouth crackers
These crackers are sooo good...just to snack on or as a cracker for cheeses/deli type meats of any kind, or great with soup. I have given these to all of my grandchildren as well, and they ask for them. I find these more pleasant to chew than the other shredded wheat type. They have a buttery flavour and i always use them when entertaining with other appetizers
Club cracker
I love these crackers the practically melt in your mouth and have such a rich taste to them they are perfect as a snack or as part of a cheese platter at your next get together.
Club Crackers
These are the best crackers. They are absolutely delicious and have such a great buttery taste. They pair up with any topping and they have a melt-in-your-mouth flakey texture. We switched over so long ago and have found no other crackers that can compare.
06-09-2018
These crackers took me back to my childhood. They are very good!
Tastes Great
This is a great tasting cracker. Goes with anything. Can even eat them plain.
05-09-2018
Deliciousness
Delicious crackers for any occasion. Light buttery flavour and taste amazing.
13-09-2018
I would love to try those crackers I’m sure they are delicious