4.8 5 0 189 189 Delicious melt-in-your-mouth crackers with an indulgent buttery taste - and a flaky texture you can enjoy every day.
Club Crackers Original

Buttery
Love this cracker. It's buttery and crunchy. Rich flavour for a good price.
Club Crackers
Great crackers really good with cream cheese and red pepper jelly.
Awesome
Just tried them last month and they remind me of the ritz crackers ! Yummy !
one of my favourites
these crackers are like the extras from the cheese snack packs but better! more crispy & more flavourful!
29-12-2019
Yum
These crackers have a nice buttery flavour. They are great with cream cheese.
26-12-2019
Sweet to taste
More like a cookie. Has a sweet taste. Still good with dips, cheese, peanut butter and jam
25-12-2019
Club Crackers
The Club Crackers Original I like snacking on them with Cheese Whiz. When I'm sitting watching a movie late at night is the best time to snack on. The kids like snacking on them as well.
19-12-2019
Excellent with any topping!
These crackers are a staple for get togethers. Excellent with any antipasto or o’rdourves. The kids love these as a snack before dinner or in their lunches. Definitely on our grocery list!
18-12-2019
Too buttery
I find the we crackers to be too buttery. I prefer a dryer-feeling cracker, those that don’t feel too greasy.
11-12-2019
Crackers
Enjoyed the crunchiness of these crackers. Stayed fresh with the multiple sleeves in the package.
08-12-2019
Buttery goodness
These are soo good with a slice of cheddar, or cream cheese and an olive slice
05-12-2019
Buttery and so flavourful.
This crackers are delicious and have a buttery yummy flavour. Especially great with sliced cheese or Boursin cheese!
Awesome
By far the best cracker out there. Can eat them without soup or anything just the cracker.
Keebler Club Crackers
They have a very smooth taste and are great in any soup!! Also a go to with an upset tummy!!
02-12-2019
Review
These are so good, me and my family love them, they’re always just right not to soft but not to hard and they always have just enough salt on them, I think they’re great the way they’re!