4.8 5 0 187 187 Delicious melt-in-your-mouth crackers with an indulgent buttery taste - and a flaky texture you can enjoy every day.
Club Crackers Original

07-09-2019
Surprisingly satisfying
I hadn't had buttery crackers in years.. These are really good, even the kids like them. They are perfectly shaped for cheese, and are even nice crumbled into a bowl of hot spup.
04-09-2019
My cracker to have in the house
This is a lovely cracker, strong enough to dip or spread. It has a nice buttery flavor but not too powerful to take over an accompaniment. Always like to have on shelf.
04-09-2019
Loved the taste
Loved the taste, returned as soon as they were gone to buy more.
03-09-2019
Love them
I love these crackers, they a great with everything, soup,cheese, peanut butter or just by themselves.
02-09-2019
best Crackers!!!
i really like these crackers--they are good stand alone crackers. I pair them with hummus or cheese spread or a bowl of soup. I totally would recommend these to anyone that likes crackers. As if great taste wasnt enough--they are relatively inexpensive compared to their competition.
05-08-2019
Buttery Goodness
The perfect cracker topped with anything or in soup or eaten on its own! The best cracker I have ever eaten.
25-07-2019
Light snack
These crackers are a hit in my house. I love them, my 10yr old loves them. The price is right for these. The light buttery taste is great, I also enjoy them being flaky.
24-07-2019
Nice snack size
Nice and light cracker. I like the size and shape.
14-06-2019
Original Club Cracker
Very rich buttery flavour cracker. You can add almost anything on top of it and it doesn’t get soggy. Even after microwaving. Thanks
12-06-2019
Love these
These are the perfect crackers for a cheese plate. The size, the crunch. Perfect for a gathering. The buttery flavour of them makes them addicting! They are packaged well too so less broken crackers!
08-06-2019
Delicious!
These crackers are delicious! They are not too crumbly when you bite them in half and they taste great alone or with something on them
07-06-2019
Good
really good crackers would buy these again. super yummy with things on top of them like cream cheese and toppings.
13-05-2019
Awesome snack
My kids love these crackers. They have a light buttery flavour and go with everything
08-05-2019
UGH
tried this twice..... idiot eh? although have a nice crunch to them, these crackers are VERY salty and short on taste! Put cheese on them? no way! as I said crackers alone too salty.
02-05-2019
Tasty!
A classic that never gets old. My family and I enjoy them very much. We usually pair them with tuna, chicken salad, hummus, cheese and cold cuts but even by themselves they are so good. That butter flavour is the best!