4.8 5 0 186 186 Delicious melt-in-your-mouth crackers with an indulgent buttery taste - and a flaky texture you can enjoy every day.
Club Crackers Original

02-04-2019
Yum yum yum!
Growing up, Ritz and Triscuits all the way until I was introduced to these delicious snacks! Yum! They are buttery and salty and crispy!
01-04-2019
One bite Oooooh!
this is a great little wafer? Cracker? Bickie? Whether alone or with cheese or nibblies, it is a yummy way to fill a void. Dress it up or leave empty, it is so very good.
01-04-2019
Club crackers.
Delicious crackers. Pair beautifully with so many toppings.Crisp, flaky, and so tasty !!!
31-03-2019
Love these
My whole family loves these crackers! They taste buttery and are light to bite into. They are delicious on their own or with cheese.
28-03-2019
Buttery
These crackers are so much better then ritz crackers. I eat them with cheese, peanut butter, actually anything! They are just so delicious
Tasty cracker
Bought these on a whim, wasn't expecting much, was very surprised. Kids loved them, nice alone or with cheese or even peanut butter. I would definitely recommend this product!
Great crakers
The crackers are light and airy and best of all not as salty as the other ones I was buying. Great after school snack for the kids. Tastes great on its own or with cheese and/or slice of meat.
Tasty
Very nice light taste great for snacking on by itself or mixing with so many other combinations of things!!
26-03-2019
My Go-to Cracker
Love these crackers, crunchy and delicious buttery flavour.
26-03-2019
We love Club crackers in our house. Great as a snack or with dips when having people over. They have nice crunch and a delicious buttery taste.
17-03-2019
Crunch Crackers
I love when I open the box and the crackers are still crunch after few days. And it is exactly what happens with those crackers.
11-03-2019
Light buttery taste
These are a nice snack. You can spread something on them, stack cracker sandwiches, or just dip. They have a nice taste also
Great taste, too big!
I love the taste of club crackers. So, these are good. However, I prefer the Club Minis that they make. I can, unfortunately, eat a whole box in one sitting!
Delicious!
These crackers have a great taste and are nice and crunchy. Great with soup or straight from the box!
Club crackers
Club crackers are my favorite. They have the best flavor of any cracker. The classic buttery taste is so yummy. You can eat them plain or put any of your favorite toppings on them.