4 5 0 73 73 Express white toothpaste.Whitens teeth in three days.
Colgate Optic White

merveilleux optic white nous ramène notre sourire dans 3 jours
21-10-2015
Vraiment cool...et il y a une espèce de sensation de chaleur lorsque tu te brosses les dents :-)
21-10-2015
It actually works. It's my new favorite toothpaste! Love the flavor. Can't even taste the whitening agents.
17-10-2015
This is my go-to whitening toothpaste. It keeps my teeth white and fresh and it definitely works!
07-10-2015
I noticed my teeth were visibly whiter after just one day. It's also gentle on my sensitive teeth.
06-10-2015
I use this product all the time. Found that it helps keep my teeth whiter and after I brush they feel like a cleaning at the dentist!
06-10-2015
I found this product worked GREAT for whitening, but I continued use and after two weeks
04-10-2015
It was great. Left my breath smelling great and white teeth
03-10-2015
Really leaves my mouth fresh and clean! Strong minty taste but I love that it works on my morning breath Lolol I haven't been using it for too long but my teeth are brighter! My daughter (18) has been using it longer & her teeth are nice & white!
02-10-2015
Yes, this product works. I have been using it for several weeks now. My teeth are considerably whiter.
02-10-2015
LOVE THIS, I NEVER DID BELIEVE MY TEETH WOULD BE SO WHITE AND IT TASTE GREAT AS WELL
02-10-2015
I love using this product it leaves your mouth extremely fresh and keeps it fresh for along time and keeps your teeth white
02-10-2015
I have tried this product its actually works smell nice and fresh and taste is good
02-10-2015
this product actually works, make your teeth a lot whiter, even my dentist noticed the differents
02-10-2015
This is a nice fresh tasting toothpaste and helps written teeth.