4.3 5 0 4 4 ALCOHOL FREE Antiseptic Mouthwash PEPPERMINT BLAST WORKS ALL DAY 12 Hour Protection Against Germs HELPS: FIGHT CAVITIES, PREVENT GINGIVITIS, REMINERALIZE ENAMEL, FRESHEN BREATH
Colgate* Total 12Hr

15-04-2019
With Colgate My Most Trusted Mouthwash
I Only use Colgate mouthwash i really like this mouthwash it lasts along time , it prevents cavities it kills germs bad breath it does so much but i like the taste it is mild and not a strong mint and no alcohol it says 12 hours but it is not that long but it does for quite a few hours but now i like to use as well the sensitive tooth one as well but they don't have a review on here for that one as well i really like colgate it is my most trusted brand for my family and teeth it is a little expensive but i use coupons when i can them or when on sale but it is worth the money .
02-09-2018
Rince-bouche
Je n'ai pas tellement aimé ce Colgate Total car je trouve qu'il goûte trop "bonbon". Je n'aime pas le goût qu'il laisse dans la bouche après son utilisation. Non, celui-ci n'est pas pour moi car je trouve qu'il ne travaille pas assez en profondeur.
13-03-2018
I have used this and liked it. I will not buy on sale as it can be pricey.
30-10-2018
I really like Colgate total 12 hour leaves you feeling like you just left the dentist office. Long lasting effect is worth the money I would recommend this mouthwash to others.