05-11-2019
Great thick bread
Love the taste of this nutritious bread. It's always between this and the 12 grain alternative. The only improvement I would say that there aren't many slices. I tend to eat a lot so a bigger size would be great isn't of buying double packets.
03-11-2019
Healthy & Yummy
This bread is awesome I love this stuff. It's so good for you and much better than anything else you'd find on the shelves at walmart. This stuff actually fills your stomach when you eat a sandwich and it's amazing on a grilled cheese as well.
16-10-2019
Great bread!
Our family eats a fair amount of bread, so it's important for me to find healthy alternatives. This bread packs alot of healthful ingredients and with a bit of interesting crunch. All of the adults and even the toddler enjoyed it.
08-10-2019
The Best Bread!
I love this bread. It is hearty and great for sandwiches. It is filling.I buy this one all the time and stock up when it is on sale!Not sure how they could improve it any.
02-10-2019
Good Grains
Enjoyed the texture & taste of bread as a sandwich or toast.
25-09-2019
Pain
Depuis la découverte de ce pain nous ne prenons que lui .. moelleux en sandwich et génial en toast
23-09-2019
delicious and healthy
i love this bread and buy it all the time at local grocery store, it is very delicious and full of healthy grains.
22-09-2019
Country Harvest Bread
I have tried all flavours of Country Harvest Bread. They are one of the best tasting breads at reasonable price. I can eat this bread any time of the day.
20-09-2019
TIME TO MAKE IT GRAIN
My whole family absolutly loves this brand of bread, the only issue is that it goes by SO fast in our house so we have to buy multiple a week which adds up in price
12-09-2019
Great bread
Love this bread toasts great and priced right. Buy it all the time
11-09-2019
tasty
very good filling and tasty i buy all the time full of grains and protein
08-09-2019
Tasty
Love this bread! Whenever I buy Country Harvest, Flax & Quinoa is one of healthiest of them all.
05-09-2019
Best Bread
This bread is amazingly soft. It has the perfect balance of flour to grains. It is especially great for sandwiches as the crust is never hard and the bread is always moist. This is one of my go to bread.
05-09-2019
love it!
Only buy when under $2/loaf but it's so good on everything.
04-09-2019
Only bread I'll buy
My husband was buying this bread long before I met him - and we have been purchasing it together ever since. It is wholesome and even my kids enjoy it.