4.3 5 0 32 32 An all-in-one palette to colour, contour and highlight

2019-03-10
Don't bother with it
I was disappointed with this as it slides off quickly as the day goes on.
2019-01-08
Great palette
I use this palette every day, mix and match the color depending on the other makeup
2018-12-11
gift
Perfect gift! i received this from a cousine and loved it! Especially the bronzer works so fine and sometimes i use it as a blusher :)
2018-11-27
Decent product
I found the colours in this palette to be nice..in particular, I liked the highlighter. It spreads fairly easily but it can be easy to put on too much. It's convenient having all 3 in one palette for travel etc.
2018-11-26
Natural glow palette:)
Covergirl has some decent products out there! I found this palette to own up to it's claim. And it resulted in a natural glow. Two thumbs up!!
2018-11-22
good colors
Nice colors. Lasts all day. Very natural which is good since I am fair skinned.
2018-11-05
Natural colours
I bought this product because I've used Cover Girl foundation for many years and in general Cover Girl has reasonably priced, good quality products. After putting the blush on over my foundation for the first time, I found that the powder blended effortlessly and looked very good and natural. That's important for me, because I like makeup to look like it enhances my face and not look artificial. I like the fact that I can apply the product with or without a brush.
2018-10-26
Loved it
This product is very good lasted a long time and high quality!
2018-10-24
Parfait
J'ai acheté ce produit suite au recommandation de ma belle-soeur et j'ai été grandement surprise que le produit tient bien sur ma peau.
2018-10-19
3 in 1
I like this pallet.i love the highlighter n blush alot.for contour i prefere their contour stick.best part to have it very convenient to carry in ur bag.
2018-10-01
Cover Girl Tru Blend Color Palette
I love theses color combinations, it's so convenient to have them all in one. The pigment is excellent. I would definitely purchase this product again. I totally recommend it.
2018-09-26
Highlight of the day
Looks nice but works best for use as a highlighter. Great value for the money.
2018-09-16
No pigmentation
I felt this palette was very patchy. To get any colour you have to really press and it gets powdery. Wouldn’t recommended.
2018-09-16
Awesome colours
Awesome product the colours last all day considering you wear consealer
2018-09-14
Eyeshadow colors
Nice colors and goes on easy. Lasts long as well. Ive been using covergirl for years now and always love it!