4.3 5 0 31 31 An all-in-one palette to colour, contour and highlight
Covergirl TruBlend Sculpt Palette

26-09-2018
Highlight of the day
Looks nice but works best for use as a highlighter. Great value for the money.
16-09-2018
No pigmentation
I felt this palette was very patchy. To get any colour you have to really press and it gets powdery. Wouldn’t recommended.
16-09-2018
Awesome colours
Awesome product the colours last all day considering you wear consealer
14-09-2018
Eyeshadow colors
Nice colors and goes on easy. Lasts long as well. Ive been using covergirl for years now and always love it!
12-09-2018
Colourful Eyes!
This palette comes in a variety of colours! It doesn't cake or crease and lasts throughout the day! Love it!
11-09-2018
Great palette
Love this eye shadows and the price is not expensive
10-09-2018
Covergirl TruBlend Sculpt Palette
It’s amazing, the color looks natural and stay long .
10-09-2018
Only Eyecare - Make Up I Can Use
I have had numerous problems with my eye shadows, to the point that I was going to stop wearing any at all. With light features a real blonde I knew I needed colour. While shopping at our local drug store in the beauty selection a lovely sales lady came along and introduced me to Cover Girl Tru Blend Sculpt Plate. Such wonderful different shades and I have no itching or swelling of my eyes. It is a wonderful product and I am so proud to be able to wear it and feel wonderful. Thank you Cover Girl. Now I am interested into getting to know more about your other products.
09-09-2018
True too your color and blends lovely
This is a great palette. I love how it blends with my skin tone and I also love how pigmented the colors are. They work very well with my fair skin complexion so I was pleasantly surprised by this lovely palette. I can contour very well with this and looks so natural on. I got a lot of compliments on how it looked on me. It has a nice shine too it which is nice. The price was great for under $8. Will be buying this again and recommend you try this out!!
07-09-2018
I have been using covergirls for many many years
and have never been disappointed, it is the #1 makeup for me and my oldest daughter! So this was perfect as always
07-09-2018
I've bought 6
I've bought myself 6 of these palleta. I'm loving the shimmer. Makes me feel youthful
All in One
I love this all in one makeup. It saves me so much space in my cupboard. It really is a great product. It goes on so smoothly and evenly
06-09-2018
Nice but too sparkley for me
I really liked the colours but found it was too shimmery for me. If you don't mind some sparkle you may very much enjoy this!
makeup
I have tried this makeup, its a nice product, but only the darker color works for me, other 2 colors are to light and do not work, but it might be right for you
Covergirl Trublend Sculpting Palette
This is a very pigmented palette. A little product goes a long way and is builable. It's quite powdery, which doesn't bother me, you just need to remember to tap your brush off. The highlight is an almost duo chrome peach with a gold shift and would be good for light to medium skin tone for sure but haven't had the opportunity to try it on deeper skin tones. It's a great body highlight! The bronzer is blendable and the blush is super pigmented, peachy and summery. I also use them for eyeshadow ..the contour is a beautiful crease colour for me. I definitely recommend this palette, especially for peach lovers as it smells like peaches !!!! Beautiful little palette for the price!