COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder

3.9 5 0 66 66 This healthy powder diffuses the look of imperfections and reduces shine for a flawless, fresh skin look.
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder

29-12-2021
Easy, Breezy, Beautiful
I love Covergirl makeup and have been using it for years. I really liked the finish after I applied it over my foundation. It reduced the shininess that get on my nose and it blended very well.
21-07-2021
Amazing Powder!
I really have really loved this product! It has been my go-to powder for a while now. It leaves my skin looking smooth and flawless! I have even used it as my foundation when I didn't feel like wearing any that day.
06-03-2021
Oh the cake, didn't like the cake
I used to love Covergirl powder in high school, but since being able to afford higher priced products I just don't see the appeal. The worst possible thing a powder foundation can do is pill and get cakey, and this one definitely did no matter how much primer and moisturizer I dared to actually use.
13-11-2020
Bon pour moi
Je le recommande pour le prix il donne un fini impeccable
12-03-2020
Awesome Product!
These cute little compacts have been my carry with go to since high school. I have tried every type (colour lol) I started using this one recently as my skin becomes more sensitive. It covers really well over my concealer leaving a matte finish and is great for quick oily fixes.
07-10-2018
Quality
okay coverage. Takes away the oiliness, But may look caked sometimes.
01-09-2018
Lovely application
This has maximum coverage and leaves your skin looking flawless. It's not cakey and not greasy and lasts all day long
04-08-2018
This product is great for oily skin because it reduces the shine and makes the skin looks healthy.
05-12-2017
I have tried other covergirl products and love them, this one seems like it would be good as it’s cocergirl.