4.7 5 0 72 72 Naturally flavoured. Maple Brown Sugar. Excellent source of Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron and 6 essential vitamins.
Cream of Wheat Hot Cereal

27-09-2020
Rapide à préparer!
J'ai toujours aimé la crème de blé mais je trouvais que c'était trop long à préparer mais là deux minutes et bon au goût en plus ! Pourquoi s'en priver!
13-09-2020
Delicious!
I love cream of wheat and this addition of flavour is perfect. It’s a great winter breakfast and is not too sweet. Good for kids!
04-02-2020
Favourite hot cereal
This is my go to for hot cereal, whether its the instant or the traditional cooking on the stove version, the both produce the classic cream of wheat that our grandma’s used to make for us on those cold winter mornings! Now with the options of flavours like my favourite of Maple and Brown Sugar!
21-01-2020
So good!
I’m not sure what took them so long to make a flavoured cream of wheat option - it is so good!! It is an easy and quick option to make in the morning and keeps me feeling full and happy
04-09-2019
Favourite warm treat
I love it! Quick and easy to make and the Maple Brown Sugar flavouring is the perfect amount of sweetness that I don’t need to add anymore to it!
01-09-2019
So easy and tastes the same as the original.
I love Cream of Wheat, but hated cooking it. When I saw this in the grocery store I was a little hesitant to buy because the instant oatmeal is too salty for me. I was pleasantly surprised that this was not salty and was easy to make in the am.
28-08-2018
tastes great
A nice way to start your day on a cold winter morning with a nourishing breakfast to start your day.
07-08-2018
This is such a nice product. It tastes amazing. I would recommend it.
20-01-2018
I was hesitant to try hot cereal, but came accross this brand and have to say I love the taste and flavours that this brand has. Always my go to breakfast
18-11-2017
I love cream of wheat, it's so good. I love to add bananas to it.
04-11-2017
I love this flavour, and in fact, if it’s plain, I’ll put brown sugar, cream, and a bit of maple syrup on my Cream of Wheat, so this saves me the extra ingredients! I crave this hot cereal, especially in the winter, and we just suddenly got a smack of early, uncharacteristicly, cold winter this week after having had summer until now. Such a comforting way to start a cold day, or any day!
25-06-2017
I love cream of wheat. I used to eat oatmeal porridege in the morning. Now my absolute best porridge is cream of wheat. I enjoy it with flax, chia, and peanut butter. Yummy!!!
05-04-2017
Quaker has always been part of our breakfast growing up so when this came out it was a natural tendency to try it and it's just as awesome as it was when I was younger. Thank you to the folks at Quaker!! It's not just for breakfast anymore.
10-09-2016
mmm- delicious love the taste of maple and brown sugar and is quick to make love that too
31-08-2016
super bon! comme du gruau mais en plus crémeux! à essayer!