4.6 5 0 180 180 Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste has an activated foam formula that penetrates hard to reach places to help neutralize harmful plaque bacteria below the gum line, for healthier gums.
Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste

29-06-2020
Not for me
It tastes nasty. I tried giving it a chance.. tried using it for 2 weeks.
25-06-2020
Nice toothpaste
I tried this toothpaste as part of a review program and I loved it. Great for my teeth, nice flavor, not too strong, but lasts awhile. Will recommend to others and use alongside with my regular toothpaste.
02-06-2020
Crest detox
I love it . Parce qu’il aide vraiment au nettoyage profond à la base des dents. Il retardera mon prochain traitement de parodontie
02-06-2020
Mouth sores gone
As a denture wearer I often have irritated gums. This toothpaste definitely is the answer soothing a relieving problems immediately.
05-04-2020
It's a toothpaste
I agree with my dentist; regular brushing and flossing takes care of "detoxifying your gums". This toothpaste tasted ok. It worked at cleaning my teeth. As it is from Crest, I trust it to be appropriate for cavity control. But when it comes to "detoxifying", maybe, if you're worried about toxic levels of anything in your body, you should be changing what you put into your body.
17-02-2020
worth a try
Hygienist suggested this product for me. It foams more than other Crest toothpastes. It has a pleasant taste, easy to use, the foam makes it seem like its doing more. My dental appointment 3 months after using the product confirmed that it does what it says. would highly recommend this product. great cleaning and fresh breath
16-02-2020
Great toothpaste!
Love this toothpaste! Teeth and gums feel so clean and fresh. Deep cleans and tastes good!
04-02-2020
Best check up in years
This product is the best for cleaning your teeth. I had the best dental check I have had in years. If your gums are sore it relieves the pain.
03-02-2020
Dentist recommended
My Dentist had given me a sample of this toothpaste along with a toothbrush. I never used Crest, never liked the blue gel!! This toothpaste is white with a fresh minty taste to it. Teeth feel extremely clean afterwards
03-02-2020
Woow
On se sent vraiment les dents et gencives propres et haleine fraiche
28-01-2020
You can feel the difference!
Love this toothpaste! Leaves your gums feeling 'tingling' clean. I like to use the whitening version of Gum Detoxify - it feels just as good as the Deep Clean.
25-01-2020
My go to toothpaste!
Probably one of the best full mouth clean toothpaste on the market rn! I prefer to use the one with enamel strengthening but the whole gum detoxify line bring a whole new meaning to having a clean , fresh mouth! I have noticed a much happier gum line after switching 2 months ago!
24-01-2020
This product was great for me to use and made them feel so light and Feels so smooth and clean
21-01-2020
Family affair
The whole family loves this paste and the feeling of clean it leaves you with plus you can get other options like gentle whitening! I will buy a few of them when on sale one for each person.
21-01-2020
love it!
Love it, it deep cleans and foams up nicely. Also being a dental professional i would fully recommend this product, especially over some of the other toothpastes you could get.