4.6 5 0 114 114 Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste has an activated foam formula that penetrates hard to reach places to help neutralize harmful plaque bacteria below the gum line, for healthier gums.

2019-09-14
Great for your gums, but go for mint.
Definitely notice an improvement in your gum health, but lacking the minty flavour you expect. Go for their minty fresh variety! I would improve the flavour, and yes I would definitely reccomend recommendation d it.
2019-09-13
Fresh
Tried it once and your mouth feels like you've just returned from the dentist. Especially in those hard to reach areas.
2019-09-12
Great toothpaste
It took a few days to get used to it as I have very sensitive teeth, but this toothpaste was great. Does the job and leaves my mouth feeling clean. Highly recommended.
2019-09-11
One of the better
This toothpaste is one of the better out there, it’s not too strong while doing the job as my mouth is feeling clean. I’m super sensitive to toothpaste and this one was just fine.
2019-09-10
Perfect!
This product was most definitely the best toothpaste we've tried. The texture wasn't thick and didn't feel like sandpaper. The flavor was mild enough that it didn't burn the tongue.
2019-09-09
Perfect dental exam!
This product may put dentists out of business! The key is getting your gums nice and clean. Even the hygienist says that she has seen results in those that use it. My mouth feels extremely clean for a long time after each use.
Perfect
This toothpaste is amazing. It took a few days for my gums to get use to it, but it works wonders.
Awesome!
I absolutely love this toothpaste! It made my mouth feel super clean and a few shades whiter too!
2019-09-08
I really like how this tooth paste made my whole mouth feel so clean. I also really like the flavour, I have bought this tooth paste a few times now and I would buy it again.
Yes yes yes
I would buy again! Most everyone loved this product, the flavor is really nice also.
2019-09-07
Improves
My husband and I have started using this toothpaste and have seen an improvement in the way our gums feel as well as the color of our gums is pinker
2019-09-07
I like this
I love this product leave my breath fresh and clean.
2019-09-06
Fabulous
This is one of the best tasting toothpastes I have tried in a long time. My teeth feel fabulous after brushing & my gums are in terrific health!
2019-09-05
Good
I have started issuing this for the past 6 months now. And I love how my gums feel and I like this on my teeth.
2019-09-04
Excellent
It does everything it says it does. I have been using it for 6 months now and my teeth look and feel great.