4.4 5 0 96 96 Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Mouthwash kills millions of germs to fight bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis while leaving your mouth feeling clean, invigorated, and fresh.
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Invigorating Clean Mouthwash

23-01-2021
Its Good
Its a very neat product. No Stinging feeling. Leaves a fresh breath and I assume it kills every bacterial in the mouth. I used it to treat my gum sores and sore throat. Very refreshing.
28-01-2020
Clean, fresh feeling
Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Not too strong and doesn't have that "alcoholic" after taste and "burning" feel to it. Will definitely purchase again.
03-11-2019
Frescura
Al probar este enjuague mantiene fresco y limpio tu boca
22-09-2019
Crest 👍🏻
This is the main brand me and my husband buy. We for sure find it works the best! I’ve never noticed much difference in the different types of it “pro” or “pro health” but I would for sure recommend
06-09-2019
Super bon produit
Je le recommande absolument bon produit entièrement satisfaite
04-09-2019
Fraîcheur assurée
Excellent produit pour les soins buccaux,je le recommande c'est un des meilleurs sur le marché
30-08-2019
This is the best mouthwash I have tried to date. My children actually like to use it and get disappointed if we run out! Please keep up the good work crest!!
24-08-2019
Love this!
I soak my Invisalign trays in this and rinse my teeth with it. It has more of an astringent quality than some of the others which I like. Leaves a fresh feeling
01-08-2019
FRESH
makes your mouth sing it leaves it so very clean and fresh feeling
25-07-2019
like it
I really like this mouth wash . It cleans well and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean all day
30-06-2019
Très bon produit
J'ai toujours en main ce rince-bouche Crest car il laisse une très bonne odeur et fraîcheur dans la bouche et surtout le matin , c'est primordial d'avoir une haleine fraîche et en santé.
30-05-2019
No Flouride
i mistakenly thought this had flouride in it. it doesnt. It really is a product to compete against Listerine and it also contains alcohol. I would use it sparingly, not sure its a great idea to swish all these chemicals in your mouth everyday.
29-03-2019
Cheap and effective
All Mouthwash products are quite similar and effective however this flavor is quite smoother and nicer to my taste and choice. An A+ from me
13-03-2019
Freshness in every swish
Keeps mouth tasting and feeling cleaner with every swish. Cleans teeth fantastically. Worth a try.
07-03-2019
Crest mouthwash
Love the taste and makes my mouth feel clean. Great price. I have tried many mouthwashes and this is one that I like the best.