4 5 0 37 37 Satisfyingly crispy and wonderfully light, taco night is saved!

07-11-2018
Nice Tortilla Shells
Not too salty, but often a bit stale.. Works for taco-night, though
03-11-2018
Not buying it again
The tortilla shells is stale and not crispy at all. It doesnt taste good too. Not buying this again
31-10-2018
Nice chagne of pace
I do not eat tacos very often but when in the mood they are a nice change of pace. I found this product to be nice, not tooo tooo salty as the corn variety is. It is a nice change of pace.
28-10-2018
Tortilla shells
I really enjoyed the product & it tasted as I expected it to
27-10-2018
Yummy!
The entire family loves taco 🌮 night. love creating our own creations
27-10-2018
Crisp and DELICIOUS
I always heat my shells up in the oven to give that crisp affect but with these I really don't have too. Super tasty and not too salty.
26-10-2018
Positive
First time purchasing and very satisfied..flat bottoms easy to fill and hang onto...enjoyed and will buy again.
23-10-2018
Tortillas
I would recommend these Tortilla shells to anyone as they are very crispy and hold a great amount of hamburger, sauces and veggies.
21-10-2018
yummy
Absolutely love the El Paso taco kits. Makes taco nights quick and easy and relatively mess free to clean up. Great taste whole family enjoyed
18-10-2018
Good
I thought these were great my kids also loved them
18-10-2018
Yummy!
Full disclosure, I prefer soft shells for my tacos. But this was crispy, flavourful and delicious and a very welcome change! Would definitely try again!
14-10-2018
TACOS!
I looove TACOS, I loved these too, hard shell are my favorite <3
14-10-2018
good tacos
I have cooked these bad boys last week. The product is well packaged. The texture of tacos was good.
12-10-2018
Awesome
Great product, wholesome taco nights are something we all look forward to.
10-10-2018
Great for what it is.
This is a great taco for taco bell style, obviously is not what mexican tacos are alike, but still work for eat something different.