4.7 5 0 38 38 Heavy, quality stoneware that gracefully moves from oven to broiler to table to freezer.
Cuisinart 7pc Ceramic Bakeware Set

08-11-2020
Best Set I own
I have this exact set and its the best that I own. Purchased at Superstore on sale. I cook a lot of casseroles and it comes out cooked perfectly and evenly all around. They are durable and clean very well. I also like the different size options too choose from. No cracks or chips on them either. Excellent quality
29-10-2020
Very versatile
What a versatile cookware set. I love that I can use these dishes to make anything from an apple crisp to a shepherds pie and everything in between. The small bowls and also very convenient for individual portions and the heat evenly.
07-10-2020
I recently got this at my local superstore! Let me tell you. It took cooking to another level. I love how when doing meals in the oven, it cooks evenly and most all it is so easy to clean and does not stick. Highly recommended
09-07-2020
Pratique et solidité
J’utilise ce produit depuis maintenant 8 ans. Ils sont tres solides et durables. Parfait pour cuire des viandes ou autres éléments au four ou pour mariner des viandes. Va au lave-vaisselle sans problème! ( tombe souvent en spécial chez Cnd Tire)
10-03-2020
Awesome for brownies
My friend let me borrow his garage for work on my car. He had just purchased this bakeware set so I decided to make some brownies. I used two of these baking dishes. My brownies turned out amazing. They were light & fluffy like cake, they did not stick & these dishes were so easy to clean afterwards. I love to bake & I am fussy. This bakeware is top notch !
25-01-2020
Great!
I love these ! They perform well and also are sturdy ! Cute too
07-12-2019
5 ☆`s
Beautifully cooks evenly and heats fast no scracthing the pans quailty product
04-10-2019
Great Value
Works well and happy with the different sizes. Still not as great as my le creuset but for the price it can't be beat. I always soak right away after cooking and so far the cleaning has been easy and they still look brand new.
14-09-2019
Great set!
I love everything about this set! It’s so nice looking that you can bake and serve all in the same dish. I’ve bought this set for numerous friends and everyone feels the same! Absolutely love how versatile this set is
04-09-2019
Beautiful set
Very good quality brand and a beautiful set!! I really like the color!
03-07-2019
Love it!
This set is great for baking cakes, casseroles, anything sweet or savory! I love the color and the heaviness of the dishes. They're attractive enough to take to a pot-luck. I would definitely recommend it!
28-06-2019
ehh
these clean up nicely, mine chipped a bit in the diswasher though? there's better out there
18-05-2019
Richesse de beauté pour cuisiner.
Oui ce produit garde la chaleur du met qui s'y trouve, la visite prend son temps pour s'approcher de la table ? Bien avec ce plat vous serez en mesure de servir chaud quand même, sans assécher la bouffe, vous n'avez qu'à changer la température du four. et le plat s'adapte. Superbe couleur et facile à laver. il est un peu lourd mais la qualité y est en échange. Voilà . moi je ne m'en passe plus. à vous de voir si vous voulez en profiter.
14-05-2019
Great quality
Very pleased with these dishes and like the color. Evenly bakes meals in the oven and holds up well to the heat.
10-05-2019
Plat style creuset
Je les aime bien sauf que je trouve que ça colle, il faut bien huiler ou beurrer afin que les repas ne restent pas sur le plat.