4.1 5 0 54 54 Chocolate with yogurt cookies.
Dare Dipped Cookies

16-05-2019
Taste is fine
These cookies are fine, but yogurt is advertised front and center on the box, so you should be able to taste yogurt on the cookie. The amount is SOOOOO little that all you taste is some sweet confectioner on top of the cookie. It does not taste like yogurt. It just tastes like a sweet icing spread VERY THINLY on top.
02-10-2018
i love a cookie
Love these cookies and Dare sure does come through with actual true delicious taste. that little bit of chocolate you like without over doing it.i tasted these and always put them in my dear friends Birthday Bag.of course with other things..she lives in a nursing home. and these make her day too..something she keeps in her room for that evening treat....that combination of biscuit and chocolate treat...not fattening and affordable...try yourself today thanks
04-11-2016
Very tasty cookies. I really liked the taste and would definitely recommend them.
03-08-2016
They were ok. Nothing special. Pricy for the amount of product.
13-07-2016
I love these I almost ate the whole box myself. Bought two boxes my son ate his in 2 min !!
07-07-2016
Omg so yummy they didn't last long and my son loved them too these are a must have in my house now
06-07-2016
Light and tasty snack, sweet but not too sweet. The yogurt on top is a refreshing change with cookies. Could definitely eat too many at a time!
07-06-2016
Boring taste, nothing exciting to get me to buy it again
06-06-2016
what a wonderful treat. I LOVED the chocolate with yogourt, ate the whole box at tea time, woops. Too good.
16-05-2016
LOVED THEM GREAT LITTLE SNACK JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OS SWEETNESS TO CURB A CRAVING
14-05-2016
These were really nice not too sweet and an enjoyable snack.
14-05-2016
I have tried this product and enjoyed it! Perfect texture and sweetness! I would recommend this it's a winner!
11-05-2016
1 was not thrilled with either the chocolate or yogurt ones. However, my daughter liked the yogurt ones and loved the chocolate ones. She found them quite tasty.
04-05-2016
I really enjoyed the Chocolate and vanilla dipped, they were delicious. Certainly a nice light cookie to snack on. I would probably buy them again.
22-04-2016
We got them last week, we keep them in the freezer and eat them straight out of there. It makes it a very nice tasting cookie. Fresh I find very sweet.