Dare Dipped Milk Chocolate Digestive Cookies

4.6 5 0 136 136 Dare Dipped milk chocolate digestive cookies are Made Better with premium, decadent ingredients for unrivalled taste!
Dare Dipped Milk Chocolate Digestive Cookies

17-12-2021
Honestly ......
I can't keep these in the pantry , freezer or wherever I hide them. I go to grab one to have with my afternoon tea and I find an empty box.
28-10-2021
Amateur de chocolat
J'aime bien quand j'ai une rage de chocolat sans me sentir trop coupable 1 ou deux biscuits me satisfait. Pas trop sucré juste bien dosé.
15-09-2021
amazing cookies
I adore these cookies. they are very chocolately and delicious they are great for a mid day snack or for the kids after school
08-09-2021
Délicieux
J aime beaucoup le chocolat et j ai décidé d essayer ces biscuits. Je n ai pas été déçue. Mon fils aussi les a adoré . Parfait quand vous voulez um dessert léger . Je recommande et en acheterai d autres.
06-09-2021
Tendre
Excellent biscuit digestif. Tendre au croqué et une saveur exquise. Prendre avec un café ou du lait , vous en serez ravi. Pour une petite collation, c'est parfait. Pour les calories par portion, c'est très bien. Je recommande
01-08-2021
So great
These cookies are just right for your sweet tooth. It takes the craving for sweets
25-07-2021
Love this cookie
If you love Chocolate, you will love this cookie! Great as an afternoon coffee and or tea break. You had better hide these if you take them to your work! Lol!
19-06-2021
A yummy quick snack
This was so good and I was craving a cookie and it cured my craving right away
03-06-2021
Good for campfires!
These are perfect all in one box of chocolate and biscuit for smores. Soo good and now I want smores lol
09-05-2021
Decadent
I remember the first time I saw these cookies I was like WOAH I love chocolate and digestive cookies. So I bought them, and they are decadent and addictive! Best invention ever
03-05-2021
I love these tasty cookies. They are a perfect snack size. They also make wonderful Smores 😉
29-04-2021
Scrumptious
There are absolutely delicious. I don't understand what they mean when they say "digestive" cookies, but honestly to me, it doesn't matter. They are oat-y and chocolate-y and absolutely my favourite. I love a cup of tea with two of these on the side.
09-03-2021
Dare dipped cookies
love these I liked the original cookies but dipped in Chocolate make them so much more. Great for an afternoon snack to keep the hunger away until meal time.Would buy these again.
31-01-2021
Just take the whole box
This family LOVES these cookies They don’t last long they are perfect for chocolate lovers and great with a cup of coffee. You can’t eat just the one. So take the box with you
11-01-2021
I want s'more
I love these cookies on their own, but I mostly use them to make s'mores. They are perfect because the biscuit stays crispy and the chocolate melts when you put the hot marshmallow in. It saves a step and is far less messy.