3.8 5 0 41 41 Raspberry. Naturally flavoured candy.

24-09-2019
Swedish berries got nothing in these
Swedish berries are my all time favourite candy and these have no replaced them as my favourite movie candy.
05-06-2019
Overlooked candy, but delicious
It may not be the most popular candy around, but they are explosive and taste great. They can be hard to find in stores, as not all places carry them. Overall, great candy, but you have to find them first.
08-05-2019
Fruit snacks
My new fav snack. Great fruit flavours that aren’t extremely sweet which I like.
07-05-2019
Love these!
Amazing taste. No yucky fake taste. Nice and soft. Would buy again for sure!
11-11-2015
I love any type of candy or chocolate and these were so delicious! It makes it better that they are better, health wise and taste wise, than regular candy!!
20-08-2015
They taste good, but don't really compare to the traditional Real Fruit tummies.
30-06-2015
A bit chewy and not quite as flavourful as I had hoped. Was hoping for more fruity taste.
17-06-2015
I love these little gems. They have fabulous flavor, and aren't too sticky in my teeth.
17-06-2015
All children tried these, and they all gave it a thumbs up!! Great for lunches and as a snack in general.
09-06-2015
I...LOVE...THESE! Tried different flavours and love them all. Gelatin free are a bit chewier but the flavours are great! Yum!
06-06-2015
These are so yummy. Soft, chewy, sweet. I buy them all the time. The kids love them too.
28-05-2015
Taste just like candy but better for you than candy. Loved it :)
27-05-2015
I love Dare Real Fruit candy and especially the Rasberry flavor!!! They are absolutely amazing!!! Texture is great and flavor is outstanding!!! Try to eat only one.... good luck!!
20-04-2015
I have tried the mixed package they were very flavorful however I found them to be a bit too gummy for my taste.
19-04-2015
The taste is okay but I actually found it too sweet. Was hoping for better. Will stick with Swedish Berries.