3.8 5 0 161 161 Liquid flavour enhancer

2018-08-06
I love the flavours. The little containers they come in are very convenient.
2018-02-20
My son loves this stuff. Great way to add a hint of flavor to water.
2018-01-26
Very good! Like how you can put as much as you want.
2017-11-19
I really like the taste of Dasani Drops including this new one, Pink Lemonade. The container is small enough to carry in my purse and when I'm at a restaurant I'll put a few drops in my glass of water and enjoy this zero calorie drink. Plain water is good, but, Dasani water enhancers are great!
2017-11-08
I have tried a few different flavors and I can say not a fan. I found them very bland.
2017-10-27
I’ve tried these and liked the pineapple mix one best. Some of the berry ones have a bad taste if you squeeze too much in it. It is a good product for those people who don’t like to drink water.
2017-07-10
Keep these on my desk at work. Good for flavoring your water. Highly suggested for people who have issues drinking regular water & need flavor. A few drops will transform your water. Light like mineral water.
2015-02-27
I have tried the berry pomegranate flavour and I actually enjoy it. I was not expecting it to be good as I have tried other flavours and found I needed too much to make much of a difference, so for me it wasn't worth the money. It has an awesome flavour and does not have that sweetener after taste mmmmm so good.
2015-02-26
berry pomagrante mmmmmmmm, my favoraite without these id never drink water and they are diabetic friendly wich is evan better
2015-02-21
I liked this product but I found that you had to use way to much to get just the right flavour
2015-02-16
I have tried the Dasani Drops in Cherry Pomegranate and I loved it! I like the convenience of this and I also like being able to change the concentration of the product, depending on my mood. It's very flavorful, not too sweet and doesn't have an artificial, fake flavor. It is a fun way to change up boring, old water!
2015-02-16
I have tried the grape flavour, and this liquid water enhancer is definitely my favorite grape flavour that currently exists. I tend to be the person who uses more then recommended though, rather then less. The flavour itself doesn't leave a bad aftertaste which one generally expects with artificial sweeteners.
2015-02-13
I like the flavour of the Dasani Pink Lemonade drops. Nice without being overly sweet.
2015-02-11
I tried this and it's good but a little sweet.I don't think I will continue to buy this.
2015-02-11
I have tried a few different flavour enhancers. I found that the Dasani leaves a film on your glass (likely from the sweetner) and it has a bit of an after-taste. Not one of my go-tos.