3.8 5 0 162 162 Liquid flavour enhancer

24-09-2019
Grape all the way
The grape flavour is by far the best choice. I keep one in my purse so that no matter where I am I can liven up my water!
06-08-2018
I love the flavours. The little containers they come in are very convenient.
20-02-2018
My son loves this stuff. Great way to add a hint of flavor to water.
26-01-2018
Very good! Like how you can put as much as you want.
19-11-2017
I really like the taste of Dasani Drops including this new one, Pink Lemonade. The container is small enough to carry in my purse and when I'm at a restaurant I'll put a few drops in my glass of water and enjoy this zero calorie drink. Plain water is good, but, Dasani water enhancers are great!
08-11-2017
I have tried a few different flavors and I can say not a fan. I found them very bland.
27-10-2017
I’ve tried these and liked the pineapple mix one best. Some of the berry ones have a bad taste if you squeeze too much in it. It is a good product for those people who don’t like to drink water.
10-07-2017
Keep these on my desk at work. Good for flavoring your water. Highly suggested for people who have issues drinking regular water & need flavor. A few drops will transform your water. Light like mineral water.
27-02-2015
I have tried the berry pomegranate flavour and I actually enjoy it. I was not expecting it to be good as I have tried other flavours and found I needed too much to make much of a difference, so for me it wasn't worth the money. It has an awesome flavour and does not have that sweetener after taste mmmmm so good.
26-02-2015
berry pomagrante mmmmmmmm, my favoraite without these id never drink water and they are diabetic friendly wich is evan better
21-02-2015
I liked this product but I found that you had to use way to much to get just the right flavour
16-02-2015
I have tried the Dasani Drops in Cherry Pomegranate and I loved it! I like the convenience of this and I also like being able to change the concentration of the product, depending on my mood. It's very flavorful, not too sweet and doesn't have an artificial, fake flavor. It is a fun way to change up boring, old water!
16-02-2015
I have tried the grape flavour, and this liquid water enhancer is definitely my favorite grape flavour that currently exists. I tend to be the person who uses more then recommended though, rather then less. The flavour itself doesn't leave a bad aftertaste which one generally expects with artificial sweeteners.
13-02-2015
I like the flavour of the Dasani Pink Lemonade drops. Nice without being overly sweet.
11-02-2015
I tried this and it's good but a little sweet.I don't think I will continue to buy this.