3.9 5 0 130 130 Liquid flavour enhancer
Dasani Drops

27-03-2020
Perfect Purse helper
I love bringing this a long with me for extra flavour boosts! You never know when you're going to only have water and want to something more! Great flavour! Not to sweet or over powering.
16-02-2020
Good stuff
I really liked the way it tastes and I would recommend it to any one and every one
27-12-2019
Refreshing
I use this water enhancement liquid in my water every day and I love it! A little squirt is enough. Great product and great value!
24-09-2019
Grape all the way
The grape flavour is by far the best choice. I keep one in my purse so that no matter where I am I can liven up my water!
06-08-2018
I love the flavours. The little containers they come in are very convenient.
20-02-2018
My son loves this stuff. Great way to add a hint of flavor to water.
26-01-2018
Very good! Like how you can put as much as you want.
19-11-2017
I really like the taste of Dasani Drops including this new one, Pink Lemonade. The container is small enough to carry in my purse and when I'm at a restaurant I'll put a few drops in my glass of water and enjoy this zero calorie drink. Plain water is good, but, Dasani water enhancers are great!
08-11-2017
I have tried a few different flavors and I can say not a fan. I found them very bland.
27-10-2017
I’ve tried these and liked the pineapple mix one best. Some of the berry ones have a bad taste if you squeeze too much in it. It is a good product for those people who don’t like to drink water.
10-07-2017
Keep these on my desk at work. Good for flavoring your water. Highly suggested for people who have issues drinking regular water & need flavor. A few drops will transform your water. Light like mineral water.
27-02-2015
I have tried the berry pomegranate flavour and I actually enjoy it. I was not expecting it to be good as I have tried other flavours and found I needed too much to make much of a difference, so for me it wasn't worth the money. It has an awesome flavour and does not have that sweetener after taste mmmmm so good.
26-02-2015
berry pomagrante mmmmmmmm, my favoraite without these id never drink water and they are diabetic friendly wich is evan better
21-02-2015
I liked this product but I found that you had to use way to much to get just the right flavour
16-02-2015
I have tried the Dasani Drops in Cherry Pomegranate and I loved it! I like the convenience of this and I also like being able to change the concentration of the product, depending on my mood. It's very flavorful, not too sweet and doesn't have an artificial, fake flavor. It is a fun way to change up boring, old water!