3.9 5 0 164 164 Liquid flavour enhancer
Dasani Drops

13-02-2015
I like the flavour of the Dasani Pink Lemonade drops. Nice without being overly sweet.
11-02-2015
I tried this and it's good but a little sweet.I don't think I will continue to buy this.
11-02-2015
I have tried a few different flavour enhancers. I found that the Dasani leaves a film on your glass (likely from the sweetner) and it has a bit of an after-taste. Not one of my go-tos.
08-02-2015
I have tried many different types of water enhancing drops and found the Dasani Pink Lemonade to be one of the tastiest. Great for the summer.
26-01-2015
I bought the grape version. I can tolerate it, but I don't enjoy it like I do juice. Juice has a nice texture from the sugar. Some people say you just have to get used to it and appreciate it as a unique flavour like you may learn to appreciate alcohol and this has worked for me for pops but not for anything resembling juice. This is not so much a fault of this product but of the fact that science is not close to finding a sugar substitute that is the same taste and mouth-feel as sugar. The industry needs to accept that this is what consumers want. R&D to the rescue?
19-01-2015
I love the convenience of being able to choose a different flavour for my water and the ease of adding it in.
15-01-2015
I love these. My favourites are grape and pink lemonade. So easy to use and you can easily decide how much to add, depending on the size of your glass. I keep mine on the fridge door, so they're cold, easy to find and near the water. Hope they add more flavours!
14-01-2015
je n'ai pas aimé ce produit le gout ma tombé vite sur le coeur et j'ai arretée de l'utiliser
14-01-2015
c'est un bon produit mais si tu en met trop dans ton eau ca devient trop sucré et le gout est pas vraiment le fun
12-01-2015
We use these all the time! I love how versatile they are.. you can add as much or as little as you want. Nice variety of flavours too.
12-01-2015
I have a tried a few, I go with way less than the recommended amount so the good news is they last longer that way :) pink lemonade has been the favorite so far tho I have not yet tried them all
10-01-2015
J'aime bien le Dasani à la limonade. Je l'utilise au bureau. Ça me permet de boire plus d'eau dans ma journée.
10-01-2015
Love this product. I find I'm drinking far more water, have limited juice intake and have completely cut out pop. It's a must-have on my weekly shop.
10-01-2015
Not crazy about this product.... I just found it had a strange artificial taste. Have yet to find one of these water flavour products that doesn't
16-11-2014
I like the mixed berry flavour. Some days stronger tasting than others so I tend to use it up quickly. I think its too expensive though. It would be nice to see some coupons for them!