3.8 5 0 161 161 Liquid flavour enhancer

2015-02-08
I have tried many different types of water enhancing drops and found the Dasani Pink Lemonade to be one of the tastiest. Great for the summer.
2015-01-26
I bought the grape version. I can tolerate it, but I don't enjoy it like I do juice. Juice has a nice texture from the sugar. Some people say you just have to get used to it and appreciate it as a unique flavour like you may learn to appreciate alcohol and this has worked for me for pops but not for anything resembling juice. This is not so much a fault of this product but of the fact that science is not close to finding a sugar substitute that is the same taste and mouth-feel as sugar. The industry needs to accept that this is what consumers want. R&D to the rescue?
2015-01-19
I love the convenience of being able to choose a different flavour for my water and the ease of adding it in.
2015-01-15
I love these. My favourites are grape and pink lemonade. So easy to use and you can easily decide how much to add, depending on the size of your glass. I keep mine on the fridge door, so they're cold, easy to find and near the water. Hope they add more flavours!
2015-01-14
je n'ai pas aimé ce produit le gout ma tombé vite sur le coeur et j'ai arretée de l'utiliser
2015-01-14
c'est un bon produit mais si tu en met trop dans ton eau ca devient trop sucré et le gout est pas vraiment le fun
2015-01-12
We use these all the time! I love how versatile they are.. you can add as much or as little as you want. Nice variety of flavours too.
2015-01-12
I have a tried a few, I go with way less than the recommended amount so the good news is they last longer that way :) pink lemonade has been the favorite so far tho I have not yet tried them all
2015-01-10
J'aime bien le Dasani à la limonade. Je l'utilise au bureau. Ça me permet de boire plus d'eau dans ma journée.
2015-01-10
Love this product. I find I'm drinking far more water, have limited juice intake and have completely cut out pop. It's a must-have on my weekly shop.
2015-01-10
Not crazy about this product.... I just found it had a strange artificial taste. Have yet to find one of these water flavour products that doesn't
2014-11-16
I like the mixed berry flavour. Some days stronger tasting than others so I tend to use it up quickly. I think its too expensive though. It would be nice to see some coupons for them!
2014-11-16
This product was good. I found that it didn't have an after taste like some others I've tried. I add this to my shake after exercising.
2014-11-05
I use these to give the water I drink some pizzaz - but be aware that while the favours are great, you aren't going to get 30 portions from a bottle because their idea of a portion is very bland - more is needed to make the taste pop. And at $3 or $4 (depending on whether they're on sale) makes this an expensive product - think 20 cents per serving. So they're good, but overpriced. I've tried the mixed berry, grape and pink lemonade - I was not impressed by the pink lemonade.
2014-11-05
Finally, a water flavour enhancer that does not leave an undesirable aftertaste! It's been a long exhaustive search but I found it!! Love the lemonade.