3.8 5 0 161 161 Liquid flavour enhancer

2014-04-09
I enjoyed these however I found that you needed to use more than the package suggests to get a decent flavor. (Otherwise it is reminiscent of that awful watered-down school/church picnic orange drink from the late 1970`s/early 1980`s). I still find powdered Crystal Light drink mix easier and better tasting.,
2014-04-07
The grape is amazing!! It mixes so well with the water and doesn`t clump like some of the powders do. And you control how much you want to use. Good value too!
2014-03-15
i have bought 7 flavours of this they are ok as long as you use less than they tell you too but it is good otherwise
2014-03-13
My husband and I found this one day looking for different alternatives for our water. The recommended dosage is a bit too much for me but I have found the right balance and I love it. I use it every day! Cherry Pomegranate is by far the best one!
2014-03-06
Quel joie quand les enfants ont vue que j`avais acheté ce produits ... je sais pas pourquoi ils avait extrêmement soif ce jour l`a !! de mon coté je ne suis pas sur du verdict ...
2014-03-01
Great tasting. It`s delicious. I like the cherry pomegrante flavour.
2014-02-27
some days it`s just hard to drink plain water...I love Dasani flavor drops, they make drinking 10 glasses a day so easy!
2014-02-25
I am drinking the Cherry and Pomegranate drops right now. It is so delicious. I am hooked. I even like it better than Mio.
2014-02-25
My daughter convinced me to buy these last week- I drink a lot of water already but this is a nice treat every once and a while. Great taste and so easy to use.
2014-02-24
Cherry Pomegranate is great! Refreshing!
2014-02-21
Good product but trying to find the right balance for flavor versus sweetness can be hard. I do not drink enough water and I thought this product would help but found the flavors a bit off putting.
2014-02-20
These are disgusting. Rather drink my water plain.
2014-02-16
Love the grape and pink lemonade flavours. Will continue to use.
2014-02-15
I drink a lot of water especially at work and I get bored with it so having the flavour drops is a added bonus . They just need to come out with more flavours
2014-02-14
The product has a distinctive aftertaste. For the price I will just flavor my water naturally.