4.6 5 0 17 17 Smell fresh all day.
Degree® Men Time Released Ever Fresh Anti-Perspirant Stick

15-10-2020
All day product!!!
I can never say this enough, this is by far one of the best ones I’ve used! For a woman I’d rather this then women’s deodorant, it gives a nice smell the whole day and doesn’t wear off at all. I get full coverage and I don’t have to worry about smelling or having to reply it every hour or having a mess on my shirts. By far one of the most recommended from me! I absolutely love it!!
04-03-2017
Degree Time Released anti-perspirant WORKS! My teenage son uses it and he stinks! (LOL) This product actually helps prevent odour throughout the day. The scent is masculine yet not overwhelming.
02-11-2016
one of the best ever....a lot of faith in this product to say the least
15-09-2016
This @Degree® Men Time Released Ever Fresh Anti-Perspirant Stick the brand the men in my family use. They have commented that it works well at keeping them dry, sweat free and smelling great all day right through the evening. It is a very affordable price as well as great protection.
06-07-2016
It works good, doesn't irritate me, long lasting, not overpowering scent.
25-06-2016
The only deodorant my husband trusts and uses. It works well for him. He will not try anything else.
17-06-2016
I too am a woman and have been using this for the last few months, women's deodorant doesn't work for me and irritates me a lot, I live the scent of this, it works and doesn't irritate me . And its cheap. Everything I want.be warned tho, it does leave marks on ur clothes
11-06-2016
im going to be honest here even thou im NOT a MAN i have a hard time finding products that dont end up giving me a skin reaction of some sort. this product works best on me has a nice light smell and kicks butt thanks for being able to help me and save me LOL
08-06-2016
What a great product. Initially bought it on sale but now that I have used it, I will definitely buy it again for both my husband any myself.
01-06-2016
I love this product , I have tried many others and was mostly disappointed, my daughters ask me every time I go grocery shopping
21-05-2016
This is one of the best brands around! No matter how long you sweat for in a day, still keeps you smelling fresh and dry!
13-05-2016
My husband uses this and it has an amazing sent , j adore la senteur wow
13-05-2016
Never worry about stress sweat! Very helpful when constantly having "hot flashes". Nice fragrance.
13-05-2016
My husband uses this and it has an amazing sent and it never leave my husband smelling bad after a hard days work
13-05-2016
My son and husband use degree. they dont have to worry about having any odor for the whole day.