Dempster`s Bakery Farmhouse Homestyle Bread

4 5 0 227 227 Country White Bread
Dempster`s Bakery Farmhouse Homestyle Bread

07-08-2018
This bread is so good, I love it toasted with peanut butter and jam.
12-11-2013
love the white bread. delicious. love it in the morning with jam.
27-09-2013
It has a great, soft texture that makes me want to eat the whole loaf!
26-09-2013
Tired it when it went on sale just to see how it was and it was pretty tasty loved it.
29-08-2013
Tried this out when it was on sale and loved it. It is a bit costly for the amount you receive per package ... need to watch for sales.
17-07-2013
LOVED IT!! It was thick, dense and chewy just like fresh homemade bread should taste like!
15-07-2013
Not my favorite, it`s OK for recipes or cooking with, but not my taste for a bread choice. I always buy home made bread and such for the family.
07-07-2013
I had a coupon to try this out for free and really enjoyed the bread.
04-07-2013
I bought this because I thought it would be great for French toast, and I was right... Its nice and thick just like my grandma used to make it!
04-07-2013
I am not really into white bread but I really liked this bread. i found when I had this in the house I made a lot more toast
03-07-2013
If I am going to treat myself to white bread and I can find this at the store I am at, I will definitely buy it again.
30-06-2013
I found this bread to be too chewy. I thought I would like it because I like a dense bread because it reminds me of the stuff my dad would bake when I was a kid. I did however enjoy the dusting on the outer crust.
15-06-2013
It was very moist and tasty, but found it was way over priced.
10-06-2013
This is okay, but I think I`ll stick to whole grain!
26-05-2013
i have tried the dempster`s farmehouse homestyle bread i loved the taste of it it`s great for sandwiches and would reccommend it for consumers