2019-09-20
Tastes great!
I buy this bread for my mother all the time and she loves it. She perfect Dempsters whole grain over all breads. So I tried ones since my white bread was finished and surprisingly I loved it. Now I love to toast it with butter and have it with nutella. It’s a perfect combination. Loved it
2019-09-05
amazing
I love this bread tastes so fresh I purchase this often great brand .
2019-09-05
Dempster's 100% Whole Grains Seed Lover's with Chia
I have found my new favourite bread! I have always enjoyed Dempster's whole wheat bread but after trying it with seeds and chia (and no added sugar), I've found my go to! It's fresh, a little 'nutty' tasting and loaded with health benefits...and no added sugar. It tastes even better toasted with all natural almond butter. I will definitely be purchasing this on a regular basis.
2019-08-21
Healthy and tasty
I like the taste and texture, especially the crust. Like most whole grain products it is a bit pricy but there is value for money. Once slide keeps me full for a while
2019-07-29
Yum!
This bread is mouth-watering good! Bonus: it's jam-packed full of nutrients!
2019-07-25
Good quality bread a wee bit pricey
Out of the more expensive brands I do like this one. There is more a variety of textures and it toasts nice. Would love to see a low carb sugar bread out there
2019-07-03
Great bread for flavour and nutrition
See lovers rejoice. This bread is great fresh as well as toasted. Holds foods well for sandwiches. Seeds aren’t overwhelming because they are tiny. Great slice size too. Great flavour!
2019-06-29
Great texture
Really pleased with this one. Good mouth feel and I find it less dry than most breads. I love most bread but the seeds make this one stand out, we buy it regularly now from the grocery store.
2019-06-19
Use everyday!
This is my everyday bread for toast. Love that there is no sugar added.
2019-05-22
Flax seed
We love the flax seed bread buy it all the time. No other brand comes close.
2019-05-13
Make the switch!
I purchased this bread when my daughters favourite kind wasn’t available. She’s 11 and picky so I was hoping for the best that she would like it. Surprisingly she loved it! She made me by 3 more bags and put them in the freeZer. She enjoys it as toast with butter and also for sandwich and garlic bread. A much healthier alternative for yourself and children compared to classic white breads!
2019-05-11
ok bread
this bread was ok but i am not big on seeds for a person though who loves seeds it is perfect
2019-05-03
This bread is too 'heavy' for my taste.
Although, I like the brand itself, I find this bread kind of chewy and heavy for my taste. I prefer a light and fluffy bread. This is quite the opposite but it is a very healthy bread.
2019-05-03
Best bread
This is the best bread I eaten so far. Loved the fact it has chia seeds in it. It’s the bread that is actually good for health.
2019-05-02
A really tasty bread
Dempster's 100% Whole Grain Bread with Chia is a tasty whole grain bread that is great for sandwiches. It is one of the few whole grain breads that I do not find dry and tasteless. This bread is actually quite soft and moist. It is excellent for sandwiches a d good as toast. I would definitely recommend this bread to anyone looking for a whole grain bread.