4.2 5 0 51 51 1. Moisturizing Vitamin Complex - with vitamin E & B5 to hydrate your skin and clean deeply without drying. 2. Clean Rinsing Formula - with rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh.

22-09-2019
Nothing fancy
It’s nothing fancy, I wouldn’t say it’s my favourite brand name for my husband, but it does work and it has a very decent price point! So I would for sure recommend! Especially the ones with the bursting beads in it’
08-11-2017
My husband loves it , and it smells great too. His hide isnt like a gator nice ans smooth.
05-11-2017
I bought this for my hubby and he really enjoyed the smell & lather it has. Really good size and price for the Dial product.
04-11-2017
l'odeur de propre voilà ce que ça donne tout simplement adorable quand tu as des ados garçons qui s'entrainent...
27-09-2017
This product smells amazing. I used to use Axe Shower Gel but this is a cheaper option that smells just as good.
09-09-2017
My son tried this and he did not like it. i think he did not like the way it smelt.
06-07-2017
Awesome product, cleans well & leave you smelling great also :)
27-06-2017
Maximum moisturize says it all. This product will keep you moisturized and will leave you feeling fresh and clean.
04-05-2017
My boys love this, the after smell and keeps their skin refreshed all day
04-03-2017
great clean wonderful smell love this buy it all the time
04-03-2017
I bought this product for my son and husband when it was on sale. It had a really nice scent and both guys liked it. Was a much better price than the other male body wash brands. Definitely would buy it again.
04-02-2017
My husband loved the Dial with maxium moisturizer because he has dry skin in the winter cause he works outside so now I need to buy him more he tells his friends about this product too thanks for the body wash arent you glad you use dial I joke with him lol If you have any samples avaliable please send so he can try more and rave to his friends about them
03-02-2017
My husband works on the oilfield. His skin is terribly dry and dirty. This product cleans him right up and he smells great.
15-10-2018
I agree. I'm an AXE die hard and this is superior
30-01-2018
People keep saying good things about this lotion, my husband tried dial body wash and didn't like it. I wonder if this could be different.