4.4 5 0 52 52 1. Moisturizing Vitamin Complex - with vitamin E & B5 to hydrate your skin and clean deeply without drying. 2. Clean Rinsing Formula - with rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh.

2018-10-15
Awesome product
Extreme high performance all around. Definitely switching to this brand
2017-11-08
My husband loves it , and it smells great too. His hide isnt like a gator nice ans smooth.
2017-11-05
I bought this for my hubby and he really enjoyed the smell & lather it has. Really good size and price for the Dial product.
2017-11-04
l'odeur de propre voilà ce que ça donne tout simplement adorable quand tu as des ados garçons qui s'entrainent...
2017-09-27
This product smells amazing. I used to use Axe Shower Gel but this is a cheaper option that smells just as good.
2017-09-09
My son tried this and he did not like it. i think he did not like the way it smelt.
2017-07-06
Awesome product, cleans well & leave you smelling great also :)
2017-06-27
Maximum moisturize says it all. This product will keep you moisturized and will leave you feeling fresh and clean.
2017-05-04
My boys love this, the after smell and keeps their skin refreshed all day
2017-03-04
great clean wonderful smell love this buy it all the time
2017-03-04
I bought this product for my son and husband when it was on sale. It had a really nice scent and both guys liked it. Was a much better price than the other male body wash brands. Definitely would buy it again.
2017-02-04
My husband loved the Dial with maxium moisturizer because he has dry skin in the winter cause he works outside so now I need to buy him more he tells his friends about this product too thanks for the body wash arent you glad you use dial I joke with him lol If you have any samples avaliable please send so he can try more and rave to his friends about them
2017-02-03
My husband works on the oilfield. His skin is terribly dry and dirty. This product cleans him right up and he smells great.
2018-10-15
I agree. I'm an AXE die hard and this is superior
2018-01-30
People keep saying good things about this lotion, my husband tried dial body wash and didn't like it. I wonder if this could be different.