4.2 5 0 51 51 1. Moisturizing Vitamin Complex - with vitamin E & B5 to hydrate your skin and clean deeply without drying. 2. Clean Rinsing Formula - with rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh.

01-12-2017
Want to the all mens products you got.i have some misfortune this year and could really uae thae for Christmas
19-11-2017
allo j aimerais tester le Dial Gel de douche pour hommes avec hydratation maximum
15-11-2017
I'd like to get this product try for my son who loves the back and shower 24/7
08-11-2017
j'aimerais essayer ce produit pour ensuite donner mon avis
03-11-2017
Have not tried this product. I've tried other Dial products and really love them.
26-10-2017
I love the smell of all Axe product. It keeps you smelling good all day two thumbs up. I would love to try this product out.
21-10-2017
My husband,son has dry skin ,I know they would love to try this product.thanks
12-10-2017
je connais bien sur les produit en mousse dial , mes ne connais pas le gel de douche pour homme !? devrais être intéressent que mon conjoint le test
05-10-2017
My husband has very dry skin he would love to try this product.
05-10-2017
never tried the dial but im sure we would love it ty\
04-10-2017
I have not tried anything from dial but would love to give it a try
01-10-2017
Si vous me choississez sa me ferais un plaisir de les essayer vos produits
24-09-2017
My hubby uses my shower gel and I would love him to have a manly one. Please place me on the testers.
21-09-2017
Ne les pas esszyer encore svp m envoyer un echantillon merci
18-09-2017
I’ve used dial before and I’ve liked thier products but haven’t tried this one yet. I would really like to try this one and give a great review